ID:40244

=[
Lol enjoy ur wrecked life.
I honestly hope that the Scilons know that if they pull any crap with BigBoiD, they will only be shooting themselves in the foot.

That being said, they seem to be shooting themelves in the foot a lot recently, so I hope for the best man.
I didn't post on enturbulation, as it was only the 2nd time they called. If it continues, I will.
Lol, What?!
Masterdan wrote:
Lol, What?!

mhm
Holy shit man! If they come at you, you can be sure I will be there almost instantly. Did you try picking up? If not, answer the phone, and see if they're inviting you over for milk and cookies(DO NOT GO!).

You should've answered and mentioned something about being a gigolo.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
and see if they're inviting you over for milk and cookies(DO NOT GO!).

Don't forget cake! The cake is a lie...
ITT old memes

pick up and pretend to be interested in what they say.
Dude, don't let them wrangle you. Their terrorists are going to get you if you fool around.

SRS BSNS
*69 THE MUTHA FUCKAHS.
Bass3 wrote:
*69 THE MUTHA FUCKAHS.

Why? Their phone number is clearly showing in that picture. There's no reason to *69.
zOMG!

http://phonetrick.com/

Try again! :P
That site doesn't work anymore. :(
Miles_Edgeworth wrote:
zOMG!

http://phonetrick.com/

Try again! :P

I only wish. The girl who keeps calling is named Tracey. I'd record the call, but I don't have the equipment to do so.

EDIT: Just tried to call my phone. Site doesn't work.
Use ip-relay.com and click on classic calling..learn the little commands. It's basically a service for deaf people but you can use it to prank call..basically a real person relays whatever you say..and its free.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Use ip-relay.com and click on classic calling..learn the little commands. It's basically a service for deaf people but you can use it to prank call..basically a real person relays whatever you say..and its free.

I use skype, though. ;-;
IcewarriorX wrote:

ROFL I use Ip-relay for pranking.
I personally did not troll the churches today, because I think it's a gay idea...Good cause...Gay Idea..

P.S. 1997 called, it wants it's cellphone back.
Page: 1 2