ID:40312

Been a while coming and here it is, enjoy.

do you know exact date it comes out ?
Oh I see. How clever.

The default age is set in 1000. But, apparently you can use a time machine; which explains the screenshots of Namek.

Ah man. These quests are going to be epic.
after researching the game on the web, i have found it will be coming out somewhere towards the end of this year, no exact date of course but still, looks like it will be a big hit.
End of the year; In japan.
But it's not a Japanese made game. It's Korean.

Look at the trailer, the text in the dragonballs is CLEARLY Korean. It clearly says: "드래곤볼 온라인" Which translates to Dragonball online.

I did some poking around, and it's actually being made by Bandai Korea. As a matter of fact, it's in open beta in Korea right now. It'll be open beta in Japan in about three months, and in the U.S. in probably another year.

I'll try to get an account made for the Korean beta, as I live in the country. They are filtering IPs, though, so you can't play unless you live on the Korean Peninsula.

Sucks to be you guys!
Alright, a little more research on the subject. It got delayed in Korea. It'll be this summer when it hits Korea, and the fall when it gets to Japan. Then, probably '09 in the summer when it hits the US.
its a game, im sure we will get over it, but still.... everywhere says 2008 for U.S