how can i do a game?
Lionkinggs wrote:
how can i do a game?

Download Dream Maker, and begin coding. You can learn by reading the articles in the links above.
I wanted to start Making Maps..

What do you need to make maps for a byond game?
Hogtom wrote:
I wanted to start Making Maps..

What do you need to make maps for a byond game?

Dream Maker. Just create a new environment, define some types (they might already be done if you're working in a group), and add objects, turfs, areas, and mobs to the map at your heart's content. Dream Maker comes with BYOND, by the way.
where and how do i make a game
zials turtial got me even more confused i suggest you people read the blue book you migth make a game in a month or so
< How Do I Create My Own Game?
How do i create a game
Spooners wrote:
How do i create a game

Open up Dream Maker, which comes with BYOND, and then program. You can learn with the articles linked to in this article.
Zilals tutorial helped me tonnes. I have already made a complete game with everyhing it needs but a story line. once ive finished that and maybe add better graphics it could be the next big online game. i hope to make it really good with my older cousin who has done a course on game making and make a website and host it then add members and maybe earn some money.

these people help us out so much so dont diss them. thanks guys

haha that all sounds gay
how the hell do u even make a game on BYOND what do i go into and how the hell do i do it, i definatly giv this website a 1 star reccomendation, if u can help me on giving me some advise, please send the information to:
[email protected]

thanx - shizznett
B4MB00ZL3 wrote:
how the hell do u even make a game on BYOND what do i go into and how the hell do i do it, i definatly giv this website a 1 star reccomendation, if u can help me on giving me some advise, please send the information to:
[email protected]

thanx - shizznett

Did you even read this post? It explains everything.

And good luck learning programming in some other language, DM is probably one of the simplest but powerful languages out there.
cool
wow
This is spleanded and i hope to make it better and make and invite more people into bayond to make friends.
Well i do have a problem. I am trying to make a game whitch is a action game. i doo need help with it.From wat i read Iconning is easy and i started it and enjoyed it.Coding and Mapping however sounds hard.Coding and mapping is wat i really need help on sound really really really hard XD.
Arbron4 wrote:
Coding and mapping is wat i really need help on sound really really really hard XD.

Mapping is simple with BYOND's built in map editor. Programming is more difficult, and a long term thing - you can begin learning with the resources in this article.
every thing is good but I cant create maps all by my self <.<
bhow to make a turf and put it in my game
Crane2 wrote:
bhow to make a turf and put it in my game

The articles above will tell you.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 8