New Game Just 4 u
i do not understand how to create my own game plis help me someone.δεν καταλαβαινω πως να φτιαξω το δικο μου παιχνιδι παρακαλω βοηθεια
Please i have this problem:
picture:
------------------------------------------
proc
roll_dice()
pick(1,2)
if(1)
src.move(locate(1,1,1))
if(2)
src.move(locate(2,2,1))

//-----------------------------------------------------------
//VERB AREA
mob

-------------------------------------------------------
(I try to make a procedure that takes a random number between 1-2, but it keeps saying "bad argument definition" and points at the mob word at the verb area...
can anyone help me please?
Zerno wrote:
Please i have this problem:

Please repost this at the Code Problems forum, and use
 tags around your code so it will maintain proper formatting.

http://www.byond.com/developer/forum/?action=message_compose&forum=3

Then we can get a better idea of what the problem is.
how do i start making the flipin game?
Ok, I've gotten up to lesson one. And then I get an error.
The basic verbs I've made are working but the map, when I run the game, is not working. I see the map when I am designing it, but as soon as I run it, the game has a black map. How do I set it up to where I can see the map? Looking at a plain black screen is irritating as heck. And I've followed the guide up to the letter.
Ryuuka Satake wrote:
Ok, I've gotten up to lesson one. And then I get an error.
The basic verbs I've made are working but the map, when I run the game, is not working. I see the map when I am designing it, but as soon as I run it, the game has a black map. How do I set it up to where I can see the map? Looking at a plain black screen is irritating as heck. And I've followed the guide up to the letter.

Take this to the forum, please; you'll get more attention.

You need to make sure you included the map (there should be a checked checkbox next to it). Also, make sure that your map only contains one Z level.
how do i make it so i can use two infos in skin.one for skills and other for stats
Um i wanna make a game im very good im wondering if one of you guys could make one for me plz
If your very good why do you need someone to make a game for you >.>
shut the HELLZS up niggas ass
Jonathanadel wrote:
how do i make it so i can use two infos in skin.one for skills and other for stats

statpanel("Info")
stat("1")
stat("2")
statpanel("Skills")
stat("1")
stat("2")

etc...
Stop asking questions and how to do things, what to do, why to do, or any other kind of help here. It belongs on the forum!
How do u start making a fricken game
Piwistick wrote:
How do u start making a fricken game

yeah when u find out plz plz tell me
How the crap do you make a game?
Start by reading one of Zilal's tutorials, whichever suits the kind of game you want to make.
My game is going to be fun its made by Haze101 have fun
do i have to pay
Leon.s.kennedy.123456789 wrote:
do i have to pay

No. The only thing around here that you have to pay for is a Membership, which gets you a blog, online storage space at BYOND.com which is good for hosting game files, and some in-game perks, etc... Not required for anything as far as building games goes.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8