ID:4037

Wow america is in real trouble...it seems that nature is turning on america.hope the situation gets better.
Looks I'm going up to Canada.
<.< I have lived through hurricanes for years. *Sigh* Its not going to get any better. and its not just us that get hurricanes you know x.x...
Cuba gets hit with like....all of them >_>

EDIT: Scratch that; I mean "Covered", not "hit"
I always knew you was gay, Yeller.
Nature's against everyone. There was the Tsunami in the indian ocean, the Earthquakes in Iran and China, the Long Drought in midwest America, the Hurricanes slamming in the Carribean, and the Plague of Cane Toads in Australia...The list goes on.
LOL @ AMERICAN POLLUTING INDUSTRIES AND OIL COMPANIES AND POETIC JUSTICE
LOL! Brittan's not much better. Heck, London in the 13th century AD was more polluted than most cities in America Today!
Yeah, but people were ignorant then. Fact is, now people KNOW that polluting is bad, and that bad things are happening.

I think you'll find London has changed a lot since then. Y'know, what with medicine and hygiene. And yet with all this new knowledge, Bush refuses to sign the Kyoto thing.
Because people are STILL Ignorant. I'll bet a vast majority of the people in the world don't know London even exists. People are exactly the same as they used to be, they just have more advanced technology at their disposal.
I dont think nature is turning on us. Its hurricane season. I just wish Bush lived on the south coast :)
Well, bushes brother lives on the south coast... but he hasnt died yet, so I dont think that it would realy matter if he did.
In fact he is our god forsaken mayor >.>
feel sorry for america...
I feel sorry for korea...