ID:404020

Post your comments here!
i read ur post on the forum bout it saying ur offline and i think ur right about byond is the problem cause with me i could play games with no problem then after byond went through that one big site update it kept saying on all games that im signed in as a guest :\ and the admins of byond are saying its the "firewalls" on our comp/laptop they just dont cause bout non members
Thx for the support man.you're right all they blame is the firewall.and i know it's not my firewall
i know they just only care bout the ppl with money buying membership i even tried installing the beta to see if it fixes it and it didnt
yh they only care bout the ppl buying the memberships. i tried the beta too and it didn't work
just found out by my hacker friend that it was the coding its wrong i knew it wasnt the firewalls that it had to deal with the website and if byond wont do anything about it then i'll have a talk with my friend about it ;P
alright talk to him
he checked the admin part of the foums and he told me that they are working on it
or alright notify me when it's fix
i wont know when it will be i just wish those admins would just post a forums about it
yh am really missing out on naruto revised
im missing the DBZ games i played and rise of heroes
me too :(
who knows how long they are taking on re-coding and fixing it all