Hey i can host this game for ya And im a really good Iconer So leave me a comment on my account and we will work something out
i can icon a bit.....but um a gd gm to keep things in order and is on often. um not asking for a high lvl gm place, but i cud keep ur game in order....... MSN

[email protected]
i can host as long as i can use these files for my game and u can be one of my co-owners
i can be a mapper
i can map my email is [email protected]
Hey i wanted 2 know if i can use ur source code to try learning iconning and coding for the furure

email: [email protected]

MSN: [email protected]
Hey i wanted 2 know if i can use ur source code to try learning iconning and coding for the furure

I'm a Pro coder, Pro iconner, and Pro mapper
i am a pro iconer and mapper
Dbar910 wrote:

Learning off a rip is a bad idea. If you want to learn iconning check out the Pixel Art forum, If you want to learn how to code use the DM guide, Not rips.

pr0 coder right here
Rynio, I am hosting your game if that is alright, I also want to know if I can have the files to make better Icons for the game: Adjucha, Vasto Lorde and so on.
Rynio, I can host your game Naruto Legend of Shinobi tactics. I can host full time if you want :D
Mistick wrote:
pr0 coder right here

I NEED A CODER FOR MY GAME MY GAME IS naruto infinity chronicles
Icerider606 wrote: do u have hotmail or windows live or aim or aol
Mistick wrote:
pr0 coder right here

I NEED A CODER FOR MY GAME MY GAME IS naruto infinity chronicles

How do i make myself a Owner in the source
i can host 24 7 4 u im doing it as we speak so ok
yo is ur naruto game gonna be up and i can icon
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7