ID:40697

OH WOW I BET THAT WAS SUPER SUPER HARD THEY SHOULD WIN AWARDS FOR THAT ONE
Kunark wrote:
OH WOW I BET THAT WAS SUPER SUPER HARD THEY SHOULD WIN AWARDS FOR THAT ONE

it hasnt been done before so they get credit lolk
You could crack 99% of the web using well-documented techniques. It's not exactly amazing. These guys are nearly as low as script kiddies. And they have likely left their digital fingerprints everywhere, as idiots commonly do, all for an idiotic prank. Wow, that's worth prison!

Kunark wrote:
You could crack 99% of the web using well-documented techniques. It's not exactly amazing. These guys are nearly as low as script kiddies. And they have likely left their digital fingerprints everywhere, as idiots commonly do, all for an idiotic prank. Wow, that's worth prison!

Kunark, if you knew anything about g00ns, you'd know how they cover their asses. You'll see what becomes of this.
The only thing is, I thought most g00ns were still with CoSplay, so I'm not entirely sure this is them, though it is a major possibility
Techgamer wrote:
The only thing is, I thought most g00ns were still with CoSplay, so I'm not entirely sure this is them, though it is a major possibility

g00ns aren't moralfags. they do shit for lulz dewd.
Yes, but I'd assume they'd focus on the current source of lulz, I don't know, I'm not a g00n.
not everyone involved with anon is worried about CoS 24/7
Yeah, I know, but I'd assume that they'd find other lulz, that won't hurt the current project.
The fact they cracked such ridiculously low quality websites is enough proof to me that they haven't covered their asses enough.

Their egos will get big, they'll crack a more high profile site, and that's when they'll be taken down. ALL 4 DA TRULY EPIC LULZ LOL.