ID:40777

Keywords: down, games
Hey all.
my games will be back up soon!
hey
hey, if i host can u give me verbs and hokage? ive downloaded file, extracted it and tested. not sure if it owrks cause wen i looked on hub it didnt say dere was a game goin. email me at [email protected]
hey, if i host can u give me verbs and hokage? ive downloaded file, extracted it and tested. not sure if it owrks cause wen i looked on hub it didnt say dere was a game goin. email me at [email protected]
I can host your Naruto Killed in Actoin game for you
can
i
be
of
ur
GM
plzzzzz
naruto kill in action gm plz
need a host not 24/7 just someone who can help u satrt contact me.domy:[email protected]
I can host the game for you 24/7 here is my email [email protected]
hey i got ip banned for nothing fist the gm muted me and i dont dont know y
then he ip blocked me
and i liked ur game very much
Hey my name is Bobby in the game can i be a GM and sand kage... im am very strong and the only sand ninja in the game... plz help me no GM come on or have the verb to make me kage. i like ur game alot and i want to be part of it all the time.. plz make me a gm
can i be a gm i will be on your game every day and i will make sure your game is the best throuout all of byond .com also love the page
ill tell all my freinds
sorry we are not currently looking for GMs or hosts as we now have a VPS and we are in the process of setting it up.