ID:40868

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand is the title of his new game for the PS3 and Xbox 360.

Plot:50 cent and g-unit are doing a concert somewhere in the fictional middle east. After the concert the promoter refuses to pay 50 cent his money.

50 cent tells him to give him the money or they are gonna kill him, so he gives him a diamond encrested skull instead. This ends up being a rare gem to the middle eastern people, he is ambushed on his way out of the country and it is stolen, he goes to get it back.

Game Info:

Taking cues from Epic's Gears of War, gamers will primarily be dropped into the shoes of 50 Cent while being accompanied by a second character, with G Unit entourage Tony Yayo, Whoo Kid, and Lloyd Banks thus far named as selectable for the rapper's partner in global defense. As with Gears, co-op play will be available locally or online.

MTV also reports that Blood in the Sand will feature more than just the first game's shoot-'em-up gameplay, as both land- and air-based vehicle missions will be factored into the game.

Screenshots:

What a excellent game idea - rappers doing battle with the Middle East.
zomg laik totally 50 cent be so gangsta up in dis muslim hood!
Good way to get rid of all the shitty music in the us. At least they wont be making anything new anytime soon.
I hope you're kidding. I fucking hope to god that you are kidding.
Atleast someone is fighting terror.
This is probably this biggest joke of a game I've ever seen or heard about.
This is probably this biggest joke of a game I've ever seen or heard about.
Do you get shot 9 times before you have to respawn?
IcewarriorX wrote:
Do you get shot 9 times before you have to respawn?

LOL
dat nigga gonna mess sum terrorist shit up yo.
Hey mr.fata can you buy me a membership No one wants to buy it for me And I don't know how I am to pay I am only 11 almost 12 rugg told me a lot about you
Prince, you are a stupid mother fucking twat. Don't bump up posts that are just a month old to ask for a membership because you're too poor or lazy or young to buy your own damned one.