I don't see anything wrong with the subscription. It's actually not that big of a deal. Although, he did remove the restriction of getting a skill to level 5. So now all you whiners can level them to the max. Overall, I agree with your review (except for the sub part). This game is utterly fantastic. I enjoy every aspect of it, I just wish Falacy would work on it more =). Also, this is just my opinion, but I believe it out ranks GOA already. Great game Fal =), you should definitely work on it some more =).
Falacy is addicted to people paying money to be stronger than people who don't want to pay money. He does this to make shitloads of cash from his playerbase, which is primarily polish.

In his DBZ game, subs gain power faster than non-subs. Subs also have access to two extra sets of dragonballs, each of which are several times stronger than the regular sets.

I expect this game to be no different than his DBZ game as far as subscriber benefits are concerned. If you do not have money to waste on technically illegally operating games, you should stay away from all of Falacy's subscriber-based games, as any non-subscriber veteran can tell you. They are fun, but only if you are a subscriber.
Cheeseburgermafia wrote:
Falacy is addicted to people paying money to be stronger than people who don't want to pay money. He does this to make shitloads of cash from his playerbase, which is primarily polish.

In his DBZ game, subs gain power faster than non-subs. Subs also have access to two extra sets of dragonballs, each of which are several times stronger than the regular sets.

I expect this game to be no different than his DBZ game as far as subscriber benefits are concerned. If you do not have money to waste on technically illegally operating games, you should stay away from all of Falacy's subscriber-based games, as any non-subscriber veteran can tell you. They are fun, but only if you are a subscriber.

Falacy is within all his rights to let people buy a subscription. Seeing as how you are subscribing to 'Stray Games' not any of his actual BYOND games. It's just Falacy's own little club, which we all enjoy. If you don't feel like spending a measly 4 dollars, then be quiet about it. Don't whine about how his subscription is sooo damn unfair. Also, Cheeseburger, stfu I have NEVER seen you on Bleach. There are no subscriber benefits other than joining a server when it is set to 0 and/or full.

Also, there is nothing illegal going on here, so be quiet. As I stated, you are not joining any of his games, rather, you are joining his club. Also, his games are plenty of fun without being a subscriber. I have played without subscription many times, high level and low level. So I know what both sides of the field are like. FURTHERMORE, a one month sub is four fucking dollars. Instead of whining about it, get up off your lazy ass and make four damn dollars. That's all I have to say in response to your nooby post.
P.S - I have seen you WITH subscription many times also. So you can't say that your a "non-sub veteran."
Yah all of falacys games have a sub feature thats the thing he adds before he even starts making the game
Good review over the game I think.. very well...

But the Sub is bad... you serious ?

I see DBZ HU Very succesfull and it has Sub... why won't this game be the same ?

i think it'll be an Imense Success More than DBZ HU as this game is (imo) the Best there is Even if it's only Alpha fase it's the best allready .

My 2 cents
This review is pretty good.
oh
Bleach Eternity doesn't have many Subsciber benefits like some other Stray games might have
i think all it has is
-Name Change
-2 Extra Slots for new characters
-Can log in when server is full
-Doesn't have to wait 1 minute to relog
-A little Star next to your name in OOC
Those are all the benefits a subscriber gets in BE (don't know if there are more though)
Damn dude, two thumbs up for this game.
two thumbs down for subscription
Stray Games have a knack for amazing games and from what I can see this doesn't fall at all from the tree though I do agree that the subscriber part is a bit iffy they are trying to make money but the unbelievable amount being asked is preposterous. It's way too much for the average teenager who plays on BYOND roughly 12-17 to afford without a job and I know my parents don't like handing out money to people they don't know.
Hi im a 24/7 Host Falacy i added u on msn i think anyways Message me if you need me
This game is fail
'nuff said........
Riku 123q wrote:
This game is fail
'nuff said........

lol if you think this game is fail why are you even on BYOND? Its far superior to anything else available here.
i hate when people give unsupported opinions...if you think it's fail at least give a reason--otherwise you look like an idiot (no offense)
SolarOblivion wrote:
i hate when people give unsupported opinions...if you think it's fail at least give a reason--otherwise you look like an idiot (no offense)

I wouldnt bother talking to him. He prides himself on that.
Falacy wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
This game is fail
'nuff said........

lol if you think this game is fail why are you even on BYOND? Its far superior to anything else available here.

No it doesnt.Its nothing i could go find a newly created game that bested this in many ways.
GOA, Maybe even WOTS Bests this game with ease.
All your games fail,now watch you go and say"Well you havent created a game better than it."
Pfftttt
'Nuff said.
Pmitch wrote:
SolarOblivion wrote:

I wouldnt bother talking to him. He prides himself on that.

No i really dont i dont even know you,What im trying to figure out is how you are saying things about me when i myself have never met you.There leading em to this question..........How can you see that when you dont know me?
SolarOblivion wrote:

Only said that becaue of my hatred for falacy.
Why do i hate falacy?
Because hes over competent he seems to think his game is the best on byond.He even said Finale a ripped game was the best.How simple minded >_>.
Riku 123q wrote:
Why do i hate falacy?
Because hes over competent he seems to think his game is the best on byond.He even said Finale a ripped game was the best.How simple minded >_>.

Over competent? That doesn't even make sense... you mean over confident. My game(s) are some of the better ones on BYOND, BE is by far one of the best. And I sure as hell never said Finale was anywhere near to the best game on BYOND, maybe I said it was the worst and you got confused.
Falacy wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Why do i hate falacy?

Over competent? That doesn't even make sense... you mean over confident. My game(s) are some of the better ones on BYOND, BE is by far one of the best. And I sure as hell never said Finale was anywhere near to the best game on BYOND, maybe I said it was the worst and you got confused.

No you said it was the best i clearly read it.
Your trash is nothing close to the best.Dont think it.
Riku 123q wrote:
No you said it was the best i clearly read it.
Your trash is nothing close to the best.Dont think it.

lol and you take another step up the retard ladder. You think I'm the owner of Finale?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5