lol that's not why I got banned you retard.

i know i just feel like ranting.
why do i feel like ranting, because u dont show my nubtacular ass love no more, actually im pretty sure youve forgotten who i am to be quite frank "tears"
so is this bleach game any good, idk, i dont like bleach so i never tried it, well i did wit this dude mike once, but it was epicly laggy and get moving all over the place
At least unlike Riku you're honest about trolling.

Anyway, *unsubscribes to thread*
Damnit Strai "sigh" guess ima have to add yah key to my pager now that i got a membership so i can talk to your old nubtacular ass, oh well, i miss the good ol' days of byond.
Gochels wrote:
Damnit Strai "sigh" guess ima have to add yah key to my pager now that i got a membership so i can talk to your old nubtacular ass, oh well, i miss the good ol' days of byond.

NEVAR! I have my pager on private anyway, and I remember your name, but I don't remember who you are.
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, dont set me to private, wooters yah remember mah name, do you still have your angelfire site? and well ima add joo and u better add me or ima reach my size 9 through this moniter. and oh has anyone ever recognized Nebur spells Ruben in the opposite way, how random, anywho, i think im the only person who still calls you Strai, oh well, my new msn is [email protected] if u wanna hit me up and chat some time, deuces bro and good luck on dah game
SolarOblivion wrote:
At least unlike Riku you're honest about trolling.

Anyway, *unsubscribes to thread*
Never said i didnt troll,get some info oh mighty slut.Wh I shall have sexual intercoursde with later. :?

Yyeeeeaaahhhh.....you can't legally offer a subscription service for a game based off of a copyrighted design. Well....unless you want a nice hefty law-suit on your hands.
Overyall best bleach game on byond i say. And the sub thing is good fuck you it's nothing wrong with it.
Gochels wrote:
DBZ HU is a rip, come on Strai, tell these kids how you hacked my dude Matt and stole his LOG game and made your own, mhm, the liez there pathetic worms hide. again dont bother with a comeback.

Old news but Gochels is just an idiot
Page: 1 2 3 4 5