ID:41238

I've decided to release the hosting files for Naruto Tempus Saga; Enjoy them.

Also, to gain full control of your server, contacting me is needed...
OH BOI, I can't wait to host yet another Wots rip with minor changes!
Techgamer wrote:
OH BOI, I can't wait to host yet another Wots rip with minor changes!

Minor? Eh, not minor, i've had the game for helluva long time; It's just not been up for ages.
It's a rip yes, so what? I've actually had fun with it, and i believe that the people that used to play it regularly enjoyed it.

And no, it's not a Wots rip as it was based off an old nbotls source code (Which i know was ripped from Wots)
If it's based off of N:BotLS or WotS it's going to be fucking horrible.
Popisfizzy wrote:

Try it, if you don't like it, play something else, it's not like i'm forcing you to play is it?
I'm sure I've already tried it. I've went to N:BotLS to troll a few times.
Popisfizzy wrote:
I'm sure I've already tried it. I've went to N:BotLS to troll a few times.

It's different from botls >> Try it, else you can't say that it sucks, because, how can you know until you've tried?
Because I've already played the game. It's not different from N:BotLS because you use the fucking N:BotLS source code, which means it's not any different from WotS because it uses the WotS source code. It is mediocre, bland, and a waste of time, just like N:BotLS.
Popisfizzy wrote:
Because I've already played the game. It's not different from N:BotLS because you use the fucking N:BotLS source code, which means it's not any different from WotS because it uses the WotS source code. It is mediocre, bland, and a waste of time, just like N:BotLS.

That might be, but my game have things that botls never had and never will have (Unless Goditz that bitch steals my coding)
Capalex65 wrote:
That might be, but my game have things that botls never had and never will have (Unless Goditz that bitch steals my coding)

Now that's just fucking ironic.
Popisfizzy wrote:
Capalex65 wrote:

Now that's just fucking ironic.

I know xD
But I didn't steal his coding, he gave permission, and i got the source from someone else
Cursedmagic wrote:
Capalex65 wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:

Try it, if you don't like it, play something else, it's not like i'm forcing you to play is it?
m

Still bad game is still bad.

Cursedmagic wrote:
TELL ME HOW TO HAVE FULL CONTROL OF MY SERVER CAPALEX65!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

=D It's called subscribing!
hey i would like to know how to fully control my server
email me at [email protected]
I would like to gain full control of my server please and thank you =D email me at [email protected]
Can you release the hosting files again, I don't mind hosting it, and I don't really care for GM powers in the game.

[email protected]
Capalex65 wrote:
Cursedmagic wrote:
TELL ME HOW TO HAVE FULL CONTROL OF MY SERVER CAPALEX65!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

=D It's called subscribing!

What exactly is subscribing? Giving you money right? Are you still trying to con 13-year-old boys into giving you their money, or, in this case, their parents money?