Login to vote.

I hope you read this, AC.
(BYOND and Within)
What is this for o.o?
Yes we need B&W back.
Lige wrote:
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
What is this for o.o?

A petition to get ACWraith to continue his biweekly posts of BYOND and Within. It informs the community of resources, projects in the making and game updates. It also contained a section which informed us of things outside of BYOND.

Ahh sounds intresting I would like to see that.
I really enjoyed B&W and think it was one of the best parts of this community. However, I imagine it was an awful lot of work for AC to maintain so I don't want to make him feel guilty about dropping it. Perhaps he could revive it as a monthly installment?
I was under the impression that the site update was going to make this irrelevant. I can become fans of games or users and get updates whenever posts related to those things are created. The site aggregates posts so that ACWraith doesn't have to.

The benefit to this is that his summary could include things that I'm not a fan of (so I wouldn't see them in my feed) and wouldn't have noticed otherwise.
The merged forums of the last update have made finding news more difficult than I envisioned. However, I don't think relying on an unpaid volunteer to catch a glimpse of interesting projects and spend all day writing is the answer. Instead, I suggest supporting my requests for hub tag clouds in the update forums so news is easier to sort through and perhaps the ability to follow hub tags so there's an outward push.
Well, AC, at the time of this response, you have 32 people in favor of continuing BYOND & Within, and 3 opposed.
I can pitch in for B&W if you do decide to continue it AC.
How about a Monthly BYOND & Within where you highlight the most promising games such as Epic by Yut Put and a new little section for libraries, tutorials and the such for newer developers.

It's just a thought ;)
I would be great to have B&W back ;D
Imo, it is no longer needed. You can easily view game updates when they are released now, and separating them from games being worked on.