ID:41652

National Skip Day will be on April 24th for all High Schoolers nation wide. Most people won't go, so it's up to you should you go or not.
Sounds stupid
Quaddw wrote:
Sounds stupid

I agree.
Quaddw wrote:
Sounds stupid

There always has been a national skip day. I just felt the need to tell people who were unaware.
Skip when you need to, not just because everyone else is doing it
I was pretty sure that there was only a senior skip day, did not know about national skip day. Oh well, too late for that xD
When I was in high school if you took the skip day you got suspended and lost a ton of credit. At this point in the year that's a very bad thing to happen, my senior year six people weren't able to graduate because they took the skip day. Skipping one day cost them their entire summer making up the work, or in one case they had to do their senior year over again because they weren't so well off in the first place.
Link899 wrote:
I was pretty sure that there was only a senior skip day, did not know about national skip day. Oh well, too late for that xD

Same, my class skipped some time last month but I didn't. No consequences either..0_0

Well...You see...My skipping of that day would cause me to stay back...So no. Oh...Wait...That's a vacation day for me. I was thinking the 24th was this Friday =/.