i was byond punked oh and i want a krabby patty
Um reno I got grounded so I'm not gonna be on for a while.....D:
reno do you think you know why i cant use byond on my laptop?
This game is the Bestest Game EVER! xD
Reno, I got banned from PAA.
I asked to be. why?
Cause Ikuto wouldnt shut the fuck up!
no one cares about me.... No one!
but..... please unban me....please...
I wud say this game is awsome then i'd b lieing...ur game suks cuz people use announcements too much!!!I hate ur game
Reno, what's uo with banning Jessie? now I cant go on my fav. game! WHY!? you think is Sara all over again!? well. guess what, it's NOT!!! Just please, Man, let me back in to PAA. i'm begging you.
your enenmy,
Guy Uchiha
hi reno i am banned some how i was trying to get guy unbanned and then i was banned please try to fix this. I hate getting banned from aqua aura

your friend
ben9452
reno its me again please tell joey to unbann me please
Ben9452 wrote:
reno its me again please tell joey to unbann me please

Joey might not be host anymore
Pokemario wrote:
Reno, I got banned from PAA.
I asked to be. why?
Cause Ikuto wouldnt shut the fuck up!
no one cares about me.... No one!
but..... please unban me....please...

dude u have been unbanned for like a long time lol
hey reno when i go onto PAA it says connection failedcan u fix this respond on my site Ben9452 or [email protected]
if you ever need a host im on everyday
I need help making my place and I need buildings and pokemon and I don't know how to post them into my place making thing.So I can't build anything.
When Is Pokemon Aqua Aura Coming Back Up Its Been A Month
Reno here after so long, I don't have internet. I'm working on an update everynow and then, I had one but it was erased somehow, so i'm working, if ya'll have ideas for the game, tell me and I will add them. Either post a comment on my page thing or go to the forum and message me, PM me, whatever. If ya'll find a bug, do the same thing please.
Peace Out,
-Reno
volt is a ripepr I cant belive you used him and 88mea88 abused by bannign me becuz she said soemthign aobout rp sever and I was itnerferign by being there.
Axl 1 wrote:
volt is a ripepr I cant belive you used him and 88mea88 abused by bannign me becuz she said soemthign aobout rp sever and I was itnerferign by being there.

To my knowledge Volt is not a ripper, now the thing with Mea, im sorry about that.If I was there at the time it would not have happened i asure you.
Can i host Pokemon Aqua Aura i love that game and im one mostly every single day!so you dont have to worry about the game not running so if you want me as a host just reply.
Milomilotic11 wrote:
Can i host Pokemon Aqua Aura i love that game and im one mostly every single day!so you dont have to worry about the game not running so if you want me as a host just reply.

I know you made this comment quite a while ago but if you would still like to host I would very much appreciate it, the game is going through various and drastic updates and should be ready to host in about 2 weeks, so if you would still like to host let me know!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6