In response to Eternal_Memories
It could use ckey for cleaner reading.
Thank you @Kaiochao! That helped me a lot (:
I think that there should be a built in IsFan() proc so that you can check if a player is a fan of your game on the HUB.
In response to King_ed
You can already do this on your own, but you'll have to check it everytime a player logins, or make it loop every x time.
In response to King_ed
But it will be a lot simpler if there was a built in proc for it.
In response to King_ed
I think the "lag" produced by it would be the same if it was a built-in proc. But sure.
In response to King_ed
++

It can be made on your own but I think that would actually be a good idea.
++ For the aid of newbie developers. Intermediate developers should be able to handle it just fine on their own. There is always a way to reduce overhead.

I also wouldnt mind a list of fans on the text format for hubs. Maybe in a params like format? ckey1;ckey2;ckey3
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
++ For the aid of newbie developers. Intermediate developers should be able to handle it just fine on their own. There is always a way to reduce overhead.

I also wouldnt mind a list of fans on the text format for hubs. Maybe in a params like format? ckey1;ckey2;ckey3

Params format on the hub wouldn't make any sense. The hub's format=text feature is designed to be imported as a savefile, which means you can read it as a list.
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:
Params format on the hub wouldn't make any sense. The hub's format=text feature is designed to be imported as a savefile, which means you can read it as a list.

Ah, I didn't realize that. I've never even looked at it, really. Good to know though.
Can this just be added already Jeeze.
Stop being so impatient Lummox Jr and Tom work all day trying to add fixes and new features and if you are impatient then just use the code that SSX made.
Page: 1 2