ID:41993

I know, this should go without saying, but here goes.

It was an April Fools Joke!! Notice a few tip offs, the post was made April 1, the current version is 1.15, so for 1.30 to come out would require us to skip 1.20! Also Byond5.0 was an april fools joke that took you to the rickroll video! So guys, im sorry for those of you who somehow managed to get fooled by that announcement! and Im so sorry for laughing so hard at your excitement for a 3D naruto Byond game, i am. However just for the few of you that to this day page me asking me if 1.30 is coming out soon, its not! Gosh you guys are so nice and gullible and ill definitely do april fools jokes in the future too, but from now on im going to post on April the 2nd that it was in fact a joke! I thought it was obvious.. Happy April guys, :) thanks for making my month with your frantic excitement... My laughs are tarnished only by the fact that i did make a few of you sad because you got your hopes up for what appears to be 23 days of anticlimatic anticipation. :) You guys are the most supportive fans ever, but some of you are just tooo funny.

Examples:
April 16: "http://www.byond.com/members/Masterdan/files/goa1.3.PNG is this really true?!"
April 3:" was it a joke?"
That's the GOA community in a nutshell.
gosh some of them are adorably dense though :)
OMFG ITS NOT TRUE?!??!? Noooooo!!!! Im quitting BYOND now... </sarcasim>

And GOA's community in a nut shell is like:
"Zomg, why am I in a nutshell! This is a pretty big nutshell how did I get in this nutshell?!" </AustinPowersQuote>

But yeah, they are retarded, not dense, or gullible, just retarded >.>
Most of them are at a wack though, you need to fix up GOAs noobs. They need a reality check some time soon. Just because they EZ all day and are level 100 doesn't mean I won't be able to beat the shit outta them.
hehehe <--- Tis all i can say
MASTERDAN IS SOOOO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it he really is! =0 Come on just look at him not me! It is a proven fact that he is THE MOST SEXYIST GUY IN THE WORLD!!!!! Also Masterdan YOUR SEXY!!!
Mr. Chex wrote:
MASTERDAN IS SOOOO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it he really is! =0 Come on just look at him not me! It is a proven fact that he is THE MOST SEXYIST GUY IN THE WORLD!!!!! Also Masterdan YOUR SEXY!!!

Point proven...

Bakasensei wrote:
OMFG ITS NOT TRUE?!??!? Noooooo!!!! Im quitting BYOND now... </sarcasim>

And GOA's community in a nut shell is like:
"Zomg, why am I in a nutshell! This is a pretty big nutshell how did I get in this nutshell?!" </AustinPowersQuote>

> </sarcasim>

I was really looking forward to bad gameplay in 3D too...
IcewarriorX wrote:

Would you settle for bad gameplay in 2D?
IcewarriorX wrote:

hahaha, oh if only you could do better that might sting a little more.
ok can u stop talk shit and actualy get going on this!
Naurto goa every day is full get more servers!!!!!!!!!!! and can i be a host i would love to hel pout???
help out*