ID:4211

Why does it horribly stretch the blog icon? I thought it would keep it the same size. Oh well, I guess i'll delete it later.

Anyway, i've been updating the medical system for Deadly Waters. I finally got the revival system to work. I think it was killing the people again because they had health below 0, and 5 more hp didn't raise it above zero. I put some safeguards in place that a person's hp doesn't go below zero. I also tediously updated the health part of the HUD to register a change in color every 10 hp, instead of the previous 25 hp. Editing is coming along nicely, even though there has been no new modes or the addition of a powerful ranking system, the game is progressing.

My new forum icon was changed from the old one. My old one looked like the standard BYOND member icon with knight's armor, but it needed more changes. I know knights are definitely not gladiators, but the armor was similar. Besides, it looks pretty cool in a 60-40 comparison. You can barely see the standard member icon anymore, it mostly just has the background.

You know what I hate? When you're hosting a game but you're the only person in the server. Although, if one brave person joins your server and you start playing with that person, you'll gradually get an explosion of players in your server. The effect is almost exponential depending on how many players you have in your server. Nevertheless, if you do some horrible thing to lose your players -- like go afk and don't start the game, you'll lose those players. Then you are back to square one, and that brave player might not even join your game. I don't get it really, I try to join people's games if there is only one person, but usually it says connection failed. I believe that this happens no matter what BYOND game you host.