ID:4213

Critical people, critical people. I mean, hey, i'm critical myself even in real life but enough is enough. On forums people pick each other's posts apart, but what about in real life?

Guy #1: "I think that, uhm.. has to do with the uh.. s.. sacraments."
Critical Guy: "What is with the stammering, are you nervous, come on! You slurred your 's' in sarcaments so badly that I couldn't even understand what you were saying."
Guy #2: "Ease off of him, man. Don't you make mistakes?"
Critical Guy: "Quite frankly, I have never made a mistake. Why would I want to be at the same level as you low creatures? I pronunciate every word perfectly, and thus have very articulate speech."
:: Guy #1 and Guy #2 beat up Critical Guy ::
Critical Guy: "I knew you brutes would conform to your barbaric instincts and resort to violent activity."
:: Guy #1 and Guy #2 continue to beat up Critical Guy ::
Critical Guy: "Your punching form is off, I would say. You wind up too much just to deliever a mediocre blow. You have to put your body weight into the hit."
Guy #1: "Thanks."
Critical Guy: "Anything to improve a barbarian."
:: Critical Guy continues to get beat up throughout his life from all the people he angers with his nitpicking criticism. ::
You're the worst offender for criticality I've seen in recent times. =/ [/slight irony]
<3 Critical Guy.