ID:42400

Keywords: boo, booyah, yah
Phear me!

hmm interesting... ive taught a class of 5 year old....x.x there was about that amount...and they were loud XD
I never get the point of these type of post. What are we suppose to say, great job?
These types of post have no point...
hey DarkBountyHunter i heard u needed a iconner well i can icon...if u need me my msn is [email protected] i can icon,code,map
I can also take 28, congrats. And the point of these posts is to aware the community that if there is ever an outbreak of violent 5-year-olds, our buddy here can take 28 of them.
Lol nice way to put it.
lol hey dude its me sashihimeru tsunade ipbanned me cuz i played a real mean joke
Dude 1 Dont change your name it makes me have to do more work with the hub and 2 your getting a 4 hour ban.
sry to disagree... but i dont have time to deal with being banned from my own server >.>.... and secondly...i can take out 37 of the little buggers XD
DarkBountyHunter wrote:
Dude 1 Dont change your name it makes me have to do more work with the hub and 2 your getting a 4 hour ban.

DarkBountyHunter wrote:

Man! Dude TJ Fucking banned me for no fucking REASON!
hay man just wanted to know why your Naruto game is not up anymore.and if you dont want it i will have it or at least let me host it man.but you probly dont remember me.i was one of the first people to play it.