Wow what a shitty list man.
1. Un-Original Programmers/Rippers shouldn't be listed. -cough- Masterdan -cough- Axerob -cough- geez I must be getting sick..

2. Falacy is just odd.

3. Garthor, why the hell is he listed?

4. Who's Sven90, Bustercannon, Kaioken, Banasensei and for the love of god why is Developus on the list?
Who the hell is 'sven90'?

Why are Masterdan, Bustercannon, Falacy, Bakasensei, Axerob and Developus on there?

EDIT: Yanmen, Garthor is probably on the list because he's an oldbie that the poster could think of. Also, he may well deserve to be there.
Yammen wrote:
3. Garthor, why the hell is he listed?

Because he's one of the few BYONDers that could undoubtedly be considered a guru.
haha...

there is no amount of overt sarcasm that i can throw to make this any sadder.
oh dear. you left out most of the elite coders on byond. I think youd have reduced the amount of angst if you changed the question to best game maker since coding is a subsection of that skill, and this list of people seems to be people who made popular byond games and not necessarily top tier programming prowess.

Picking the best programmer via democracy isnt the best way of going about it. :)
it's never democracy if you're involved, masterdan
Meh, still going?
Did Maximus say Godlyhell made mystic journey and that Arthosa didn't make icon chatterz? lol...
Godlyhell didn't make shit, he's just a newb ass host. Gunbuddy13 claims to have made SS13, when actually people made it for him.
Lifehunter, Auel, and Scizzees, not just because I am there friends, but because I see great stuff from them in their past games and the present ones we are currently working on.
Scizzees isn't a bad one either, infact, he's pretty good, if you ask me.

I know about Lifehunter, but he's someone who doesn't really finish everything.

I never heard of Auel, but I suppose he isn't bad either.

Good luck with that team Nash, lol.
Nash_M1V3P wrote:
Lifehunter, Auel, and Scizzees, not just because I am there friends, but because I see great stuff from them in their past games and the present ones we are currently working on.

Not even close to belonging on the list.
GoodDoggyTreat wrote:

Oh shit, you'd better be careful. He may ban you from that cesspit.
Popisfizzy wrote:
GoodDoggyTreat wrote:

Oh shit, you'd better be careful. He may ban you from that cesspit.

Oh noes, where will I get my daily doses of poor spelling and ideas? oh well, I'll adapt.

Also, if my previous comments indicated I thought I was worthy of being on the list, I know I'm not, but I know I'm better than some up there.

Yammen wrote:
Godlyhell didn't make shit, he's just a newb ass host. Gunbuddy13 claims to have made SS13, when actually people made it for him.

wtf are you talking about in the 2nd sentence.
Gunbuddy hasn't even touched SS13.
It's official, nobody knows BYOND history as of 2008.
In terms of skill, Garthor wins this one hands down.

I don't know much about UP, only having spoken to him in a general manor and never about programming, but I believe he's fairly good. So I believe he'll go here.

My good friend Audeuro would probably find his home here.

My good friend Popisfizzy would probably find his home here.

GhostAnime knows his stuff when it comes down to it. So I'll throw him in here.

The rest are average at best. I couldn't order them because I don't know/like them well enough to get into a good programming discussion.
Well none of those people, that's for sure.

Besides, questions like this never have a real answer. Two different people may each be good at totally different aspects of programming.
Who'd it be in your opinion, Foomer?
Page: 1 2 3 4