ID:43153

I just realised that I have had the same mousepad for at least 12 years (probably somewhere between 13 and 14). It's not in mint condition, it could use a wash, but it's nowhere near the point where I'd replace. That seems strange considering I remember going through dozens of them before this one.
The design is actually made to match the screen saver that came with it of Looney Tunes characters running around a Windows 3.1 desktop* eating all your icons. At the time it was great because you could set it to activate pretty much straight away, so if someone stopped using the computer to get a drink they'd come back and Taz would be chewing on their document.
Being the 90's people would just assume it was a super virus out to kill them and take their place in the physical world, or possibly a hacker using your system to launch nuclear missiles. It was great.

*I'm sure that's not what it was called back then. I think it was Workspace. I dunno, with my lifestyle I'm amazed I remember anything.
Interesting. Mine also is quite old, but I inherited it from my brother. I'm not sure how long it's been around, but it's been with me through my entire BYOND career. It's oversized and says "size does matter." The company who made it seems to be gone now.
I was young but I remember having that on my first computer. Taz would eat your documents, I had the mousepad too, it came default with new computers bought around that time I think.
My mouse pad is not that old, I will say about five years perhaps. It's Super Mario.(ftw)