ID:4318

So, I posted a new News thing on the GE HUB Page:
"On October 15th, GE will be back and being hosted until an unknown date wheen the Alpha will be stopped, and full construction on the Beta will begin. Until further notice, GE will be up From the 15th in the Alpha 2 Phase, everyone enjoy!"

Hopefully, there will be no more delays. I had originally hoped for an October 1st release...that failed miserably. So, if anyone doesnt understand what that says I'll length it here.

Starting October 15th...GE will be officially (and unoffically) being hosted again by myself. It is being called the Alpha Testing Phase 2. Unlike the Alpha Testing Phase 1, This testing phase will go on for more than 3 days (or whatever it was).

There will be a huge variety of new features, maps, ships, components, and much much more. There will be many more updates to increase the map size and such, but the REAL Updates, for the main story line and such, will be on a seperate code file and everything, starting on December 1st, a lot less Updates will occur on the Public version.

If there are any questions or comments, please ask over this (I allowed Non-Member Comments) or email me at [email protected]
If you want, I could help on the game(coding, or 24/7 hosting)?
Hmmm...Maybe, could you possibly give me some contact info?
AIM - Yankeesfan5590
AOL - [email protected]

I recommend AIM, seldome check email, if you need to contact and im not on send a page to let me know, I can leave AIM up 24/7 as well.
Hey mike, it's Carl under my new key. I hope you get the saving issues sorted out soon. GE was such a great game, I can't wait to have it back. Good luck mate!