ID:43649

Has anything interesting happened on BYOND in the past 2-3 months?(expecting alot of "no"s here)

Any interesting new games come out, or any details on some interesting games coming out soon?

Any old games make a triumphant comeback? The oldies are pretty much the best ones, IMO. Ah, how I miss the days of The Trinity Star, IronDogs, Lode Wars, It's a Living 1, and all the like. :(
Well, I'm creating a great new Casual/RPG game called Blue Moon Inn. It's going to be like a Chatroom game where you chat about stuff, but with more features to keep you active.
Duelmaster409 wrote:
Well, I'm creating a great new Casual/RPG game called Blue Moon Inn. It's going to be like a Chatroom game where you chat about stuff, but with more features to keep you active.

The only thing I'm not hopeful for about that is the fact that I don't play BYOND to really chat, I play it to play games.
Well, you don't really understand what I mean, do you? There's going to be more stuff to do, other than to just chat. Sure, you can chat, but you can also do other things.

Unfortunately, when you leave the Inn, you log out.

Think of Blue Moon Inn like an RPG more than a Casual game. This game won't be a text based game, for sure. When you log in, you spawn next to the Inn Exit (The main gates that's in the Inn Courtyard)and then you can just go onto the inn from there or scrounge around the Courtyard for items. Then you can craft things together to create nifty objects.

After you gain enough money from just standing around and doing nothing, you can go on a buy a room. The room will never be deleted, and there will always be enough for everyone to buy, since I'm going to be using a Swap-Map system for rooms.

Almost all items will have functions, like chairs to sit on, computers to access, shopkeepers to talk to, etc.
That's pointless.. Duel, no one is going to like a game that if you walk out a door you get kicked out of the game. What are you going to do when people are accidentally walking out? HUH?! Anyways... Bw, how are you and Jon? You lazy asses still hang on XBox Live all day?
Duelmaster409 wrote:

Isn't that a popular role-play chat on AIM or something like that? They're all called Inns or something. Don't bring that faggy inn RP crap to BYOND, srsly.

BYOND Strategy has been seeing some good releases, such as Fortay and Solar Conquest. Meanwhile, Tech Tree celebrated a year of posts towards the end of March.

...I released a Occupied Forces yesterday so I can pretend that's special. Next up appears to be a strategy/action game with a giant robot anime theme.