ID:43689

Poll: What's, in your opinion, the best laptop/PC brand?

Hewlett Packard 10% (2)
Sony 0% (0)
Apple 10% (2)
Compaq 0% (0)
Packard Bell 0% (0)
Toshiba 25% (5)
Acer 5% (1)
Asus 20% (4)
MSI 0% (0)
Dell 10% (2)
Fujitsu (Siemens) 0% (0)
Samsung 0% (0)
Other, state please 20% (4)

Login to vote.

What's the best laptop/PC brand in your opinion?
Imo, Acer does really suck. My friend has a 17" Acer laptop, and that thing is fucking huge. I've got a 17" HP Pavilion laptop, and that one is alot slimmer than that Acer of my friend.
I personally like my Toshiba. I've had it for (almost) a year now, and it hasn't had any problems.
Toshiba is a pretty good brand when it comes to laptops, I've to admit that. :P
PC - definitely homemade ones as for laptops hmm Toshiba would be my best guess though. All the ones I have played on seem to be pretty cool. My dad has a Gateway laptop and its fine but nothing fancy and its pretty old.
Alienware got to be the best brand as its the only one I have never had to repair and would be my number one pick, only if it didnt cost so much money.

Asus and MSI make good computer parts, never seen a computer made by them selfs yet.

Compaq & Hewlett Packard are the same company. There Compaq laptops better than the HP ones for some reason.

Acer is 110% the worse one you can ever get, along with e-systems and advent. Most break down after a year and are the ones which I had to repair the most.
I would love to get an Asus Eee, if only I had a compelling reason to get it. I guess I could justify it as an e-book reader (cheaper than Kindle!).
Lolz. I'd only buy a Asus EEE if they'd put in more flash memory, I'd suppose at least 64gb, and at least 2GB of RAM.
But I suppose that is coming, but that it eventually will take some time to stick that in such a small 8,9" laptop.