ID:43763

Keywords: izc, izcrelease
June 4th, 2008
Infamous ZipCom, a world conquest turn based strategy game with a modern warfare-like theme, is geared up for alpha testing. Formerly, I had intended to release the game to the public some time this week. Due to the lack of private testers, I could not go through with this. I have determined to open this alpha testing to the public in order to obtain enhanced feedback, bug reports, and suggestions.

Here is a fundamental overview of the game: the point of the game is to conquer all continents by taking over the Forts and killing off the enemy. To do so, you must stand on top of a Fort, a windmill looking object, for three rounds. There are also houses in which players can take over to earn more cash, to surmount these you must stand on them for one round. In order to buy more units you must click a Fort you own and select which unit you desire to purchase.

I will be hosting the game periodically throughout this week hopefully getting a good amount of players. However, lately my internet connection has not been too great so except the server to randomly go down. The game supports up to twelve players playing at once, though the max player I have tried was four. There are no known bugs and lets hope it will stay like that.

http://www.byond.com/games/1721601/InfamousZipCom

I will greatly appreciate it if you post all suggestions and reports on the game’s forums.