ID:43862

Keywords: 360, box, come, dbz, hello, lawl, lmao, lol, me, naruto, ps3, to, x
Well i put a reply to a ps3 msg on mgs 4. It was to a message from a person on youtube with the user name. hardcoredrummerA7X The original message was riddled with swears and calling the ps3 a piece of (garbage) <---- not the word used. Then i replyed saying i had the 3 rings of death on my xbox 360 so i i didnt buy one since then. After that i got a message in my inbox he is what it said.

hey dumbass thats bull what u said or u dont know how 2 take care of things ive had mine since the day it came out plus if it got 3 red lights u can ship it back to microsoft and they fix it for free thats how i know u didnt have a XBOX360 if u want to talk to me SEND A FRIEND FREQUEST TO SHADOWKILL 360 OR COME TO WHERE I LIVE U F***IN 6 YEAR OLD

Then i sent another reply putting lol and how he fliped out for nothing for just me saying I havn't bought another 360 becuase of the death rings, and how i didn't get it fixed.

Then i got another message saying this

f**k canada only reason people go there is for gay marraige dumbass

Then i sent one saying he was stupid and told him not to msg me again.

Ready for epic lawls then i got this one.

its my job i work for microsoft anyways i am supposed to go into videos like that to see what they say about the idea Playstation Network (Sony) is going to loose so much money in 2013 when microsoft comes out with the new system ive seen the blueprints trust me no one can top the system that is all i can say since this is restricted to people like u who is going to tell ur 10 year old friends and again microsoft is going to have the market to themselves 2013 till 2019 dumbass if u didnt know this listen there is a 13 year plan till a company comes out with a new system Sony created the PS3 in 2005 they didnt release it till around christmas so it is now 2006 u do 2006+13 do u know what that goes up to microsoft is going to own the market of hightec gameing systems for 6 years so good luck on how sony goes for 6 years without a new system

By this time i just got sick of him and replyed with calling him dumb and saying even if he did work for microsoft he had no professionalism. yada yada yada i had a god laugh at it and thought you would too enjoy.

(Edit) Gonna fix Punctuation and mis spells later.
X Box Fanboy Alert....
Just tell him to watch this....
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/ zero-punctuation/84-Console-Rundown
X Box Fanboy Alert....