ID:43933

Keywords: gokkuden, unknown
Now listen Gokuuden and Unknown are getting Co Owner.I dont care if u were Owner back then it is now.Another thing is u guys just came on for ur verbs.So be happy ur getting Co Owner.

P.S.I know u two were only co owners and its gonna stay like that!!!!!!!
Guess wat I dont care Ganing suk ballz Goku suk nipples me and my host r leaving the game so all of yall suk dik
YOU Never Contacted Me about my game T T i really give up with this game thing it to hard to make it what a drag
lol ur the one who begged me to bring it bak
your super super gay. when you claim to be the #1 anime fan dbz naruto and bleach are not the only anime's out there you FAIL. plus calling other people a nerd when you your self are one well that just makes you an idiot
Redbutton wrote:
your super super gay. when you claim to be the #1 anime fan dbz naruto and bleach are not the only anime's out there you FAIL. plus calling other people a nerd when you your self are one well that just makes you an idiot

you hit it right on the dot! Woot ^^
1st of all button who the hell r u and Ganing ur game is failing nit used to have 50 ppl now it only has 5 ur a sad boy
Henryfatty wrote:
1st of all button who the hell r u and Ganing ur game is failing nit used to have 50 ppl now it only has 5 ur a sad boy

apparently you dont know me. Apparently you dont know how all my games have ended. This is my what 3rd HIT game?

I do this to every game.

Do you think i care about if my virtual game on byond that is rip fails?

BYOND isnt my life, but apparently yours, go live you life on your computer all day. i mean come on HenryFATTY?

Ill just happily play my Metal songs and watch you fail.

You think your the only reason it is "successful". Ya thats not true
1st of all plz go f off becuz I cant take ur bull anymore u big faggot 2nd if u have a life why r u speaking?
+ I know Bleach and Naruto and DbZ arent the only anime I m not retarded dude
Henryfatty wrote:
1st of all plz go f off becuz I cant take ur bull anymore u big faggot 2nd if u have a life why r u speaking?

XD f off? You want me to ...(XD)"f" off after what you have said to me and stuff?

Becuz mayby I dont know freedom of speech...im alive...you masterbate...that may be why i speak. Oh and I DO have a mouth...and hands...mayby that has something to do with it...

i dunno

but you use YOUR mouth and hands for something extra than talking...
Henryfatty wrote:

Who me? I am the one that brought you into this world. People call me big sexy,but you can call me dad ;). My son.

O father its really u omg its been a long time!
Henryfatty wrote:
O father its really u omg its been a long time!

Yes my son. No need to worry your mother will stop sucking penis on the corner one day.... One day
ur stalking my mom wen she showers omg ur such a fag go away u homo stalker
DUDE YOU ARE SUCJ TWO FACED BITCH AND A DCIKRIDER YOU STAY ON GANINGS NUTS AND YET YOU SAID HE SUCKS BALSS >.>
Naruske999 wrote:
DUDE YOU ARE SUCJ TWO FACED BITCH AND A DCIKRIDER YOU STAY ON GANINGS NUTS AND YET YOU SAID HE SUCKS BALSS >.>

r u dun followin ya mommas pussy to my mommas house r do I gotta slap u round a bit?
Well... since you revived the post Henry, the games going great, although Gokuuden disappeared, Unknown is still up and running, and the game is going great with the additions of DimondBlood.
Ganing wrote:
Well... since you revived the post Henry, the games going great, although Gokuuden disappeared, Unknown is still up and running, and the game is going great with the additions of DimondBlood.

I play da game but why did goku leave?and why did u guys hav 2 servers? O and u can call me matt
Henryfatty wrote:
ur stalking my mom wen she showers omg ur such a fag go away u homo stalker

How is that being a fag?
Page: 1 2