ID:44103

Hey all Byond is the best website ever there r live games and downloadable games.When u play byond it is so good that u don't wanna sleep.You can have alot of friends even real friends.
i just wanna thank my friends Slowpoison,tim,shawn,gogeto,oreo,falacy,massieverune,jamal,k oeinie,Butterfreesq and many more to be as my friend
they are so nice.I hope all you byondmembers have a goodtime at Byond
Well Thank you Kemal You are my Bestfriend To and I hope We make a Game Together
me too but i think we should make a DBZ game
It will be called DBZ WArriors United i want itto stay just like Heroes United but a little different

I'm gonna start make the game now ok Missie i'm goona get people and u get some pictures

Well Thank you Kemal You are my Bestfriend To and I hope We make a Game Together
You got YM we can talk on there and im Co-owner ;P
I'm gonna start make the game now ok Missie i'm goona get people and u get some pictures

kemal i saw ur game today and i wanna know can i get a spot as akat leader or something, my email is [email protected], please reply there to my question thanx
Which game?
Kemal email me the fixed game file for clash of the organization if you still want me to host.

[email protected]

by the way this is Kenji
Kemal the game is up XD
i can host im hosting now so play
can i plz be hebi leader i will place the rulesand don't give hebi for free but still make being in hebi fun
If needed i can host a server
Rafacaruso wrote:
If needed i can host a server

Good download it and host it if u can host it 24/7 do it and try to host clash 1 also
a can try to host for u just send meh files
Give meh files the download link is broken just send meh files for clash of the org
Page: 1 2