Event Mar 4 2012, 6:31 pm ID:442202

The challenges I make will be fluctuant. The goal of these challenges is to simply encourage more creativity and originality in BYOND.

I cannot give a prize, but I would hope you all agree that the looser would grant the winner a free membership.

The goal of the dance is to make a game based on varying 'scores'. The more you add, the more challenging it should be to gain scores, but the bigger the potential.

This Challenge:

You are to make a dungeon crawler. This is vital. From 100-200 points will be awarded for that.

If the crawler has more than 10 stats, thats reduces the min by 20 points, but adds a max of 100 points.

If the dungeon has more than 50 good sized floors, that reduces the min by 30 points, but adds 200 max points.

If you make it an ORIGINAL SCIFI dungeon crawler, that reduces the min by 50 points, but adds 350 max points.
As pleasant as it is to see people engaging with the developer community and trying to spur growth, perhaps you can delay this competition until after the two[!] competitions that are already running are over in a couple of week's time?
No rush, I can understand that.
What? The loser would pay the byond membership for the winner? That makes no sense.
In response to Eternal_Memories
Eternal_Memories wrote:
What? The loser would pay the byond membership for the winner? That makes no sense.

If it goes like other contests do, that means that one person will enter and they'll be both the winner and the loser =)
Its optional, but appreciated.