ID:44392

Yea...since digitalBYOND died, and so did HyperBYOND, are there any more official hosting services?

Yes I CAN host, no I don't want hosting offers by people, I want to be able to control my server through a shell like interface...

Are there any left?

I saw this...but I feel like I need more power than this...

http://nick231.net/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info &cPath=1&products_id=2

I have a crazy giant game and feel I need more power...yep!

Any suggestions?
When I get back from my holiday, Nadrew, Mobius and I will investigate the possibilities of starting our own.
There was a Typo in the description of the heavy package on that page which I fixed, it is intended for Action/Anime games.

If your looking for a dedicated server just for your game I can offer a box Identical one as to what I'm running currently for $50.00 USD a month. Otherwise you could always double/triple up on the package although the second/third portions of it would not be immediately available as something like this would require adapting some existing scripts that keep things in check.

As for others, someone had mentioned something to effect that they may be working on some sort of hosting service, although it was only hinted at so it may not even have actually been a hosting service for all I know.
Nick231 wrote:
There was a Typo in the description of the heavy package on that page which I fixed, it is intended for Action/Anime games.

If your looking for a dedicated server just for your game I can offer a box Identical one as to what I'm running currently for $50.00 USD a month. Otherwise you could always double/triple up on the package although the second/third portions of it would not be immediately available as something like this would require adapting some existing scripts that keep things in check.

As for others, someone had mentioned something to effect that they may be working on some sort of hosting service, although it was only hinted at so it may not even have actually been a hosting service for all I know.

So I could pay like $10 for the heavy service or like $20 for doubling up?
Your text doesn't show up so hot on your background -- could be because I blocked that insanely large and insanely stupid background image you're using.
Nadrew wrote:
Your text doesn't show up so hot on your background -- could be because I blocked that insanely large and insanely stupid background image you're using.

I changed my background to the color green...
If anyone is looking for any kind of hosting such as web-hosting, and byond-hosting. Zen Hosting has it.
For a very cheap price you can get your own account, You will have full access. If you do not have a domain, you will be provided with a dub-domain.

BYOND Hosting as low as $5.00
Check out http://dbzenhosting.com
Jerico2day wrote:
Oh wow, I didn't realize this was months old when you posted, hopefully I'm not imposing:)

Don't bother assisting him in masking it -- Kanak originally bumped this up with his post just to advertise his "dbzen hosting", and then deleted and re-posted it after you replied.
No need to bicker, I'll just delete my post as well. ATHK can take the blame :D
Jerico2day wrote:
No need to bicker, I'll just delete my post as well. ATHK can take the blame :D

No you fail you leb..
What's a leb?:S

Ah, you know what, Urban Dictionary told me:P

It's nothing to do with that. I just don't want to have some kind of weird comment war on some random blog page, uh, like exactly what's going on right now >.<
Douche....
:(
:P :P