ID:44503

You may think you are alive, but what if this is all a figment of your imagination, and the people saying that you are alive are just imaginary people...and all of your senses are being manipulated since you died at childbirth.

Thoughts? If then you say "Well how would you know this...if I'm dead, how is an imaginary guy telling me this!"

Well...I may be that hint guy...ya know, the one that's supposed to help you without giving you all the answers.

:-)
I've often though of this, but this leads to other thing; bah I don't think humans aren't meant to know anything like that. To waste your life thinking about it is just time you could be spending with your friends. Hope this helps you get through what ever your going through.
You're still a woman. Stop making these kinky fantasies silly.
I think, therefore I am.

Maybe not in some sort of human--or even matrix-y terms, but everybody can know only that they personally exist in some form.

I have thought about this though. I mean, what if life isn't what it seems to be in some metaphysical sense?
You mean sort of like Solipsism?
Stop having these blasted thoughts and move on!
nice fantasies O_O
Lol. Definition of solipsism, read 1984, sheesh. However, I have thought of life this way myself, made me sad. :'(