ID:44521

Keywords: fag, list
4.Dashon123 ur game is failing miserably + ur making ur brother's returning game fail miserably.all u want is GM on other games and u use ur game to do that which is still whack.Yet u ban the good GMs and u ban them from ur game + Keus's game which I say I agree with Pyro ur a whining asshole.and u take ur anger out on the players.
5.Lil Boo/Lil Bop dont say stuff u never did its just being a --->fag<---
6.Abusers dont suduce owners just to get GM u whore.
That ends today's fag list tune in tomorrow for more!
well 1st of all if u actually read it u wuld understand why u r on the fag list.+ I dont caare wat u think about it cuz ur opinions dont matter to me......so u cant stuff ur momma up where no one can find it....
will u go fuk off its a game u fudger stop being a baby
+ I dont care if no one knows me but since ur as clueless as a nobody u can leave m page or keep talking this bullcrap......
Wow, those is some mitey fine interwebz muszels u gots der. iz ur rip original yet?
PLIZ... LEMME IN THE FAG LIST ! PLZ !
1st of all Jeff Hardy lol me and my frend r working on a game and r making it nonrip at the moment and Cybork I cant put u on the fag list cuz I dont know if u have done anything wrong
Making a so called "Fag list" is just a way to hide your own homosexuality right?
Redbutton wrote:
Making a so called "Fag list" is just a way to hide your own homosexuality right?

No, you need to speak its natural language, like how I did a few comments down. I'll translate for you:

Mackin an fag list iz just an wayz to hid ur own fagness reet?
red just go f off ok and thank u for correecting him jeff
Henryfaggy wrote:

I'll translate:

Red come fuck me, I find you sexually actractive, and Jeff you are hotter than him so... hmmmmmm
yo henery i add those guys as helpers on my game so ill leave it up to you guys untill i get on again
Henryfatty wrote:

Why? I do not feel the urge to f off. I assume by f you mean "fuck".

Tell ya what the day you come out of that gay infested closet of yours i will stop ok? :D till then i got 2 words for YA! Spell Check!

asshole
Redbutton wrote:
Henryfatty wrote:

Why? I do not feel the urge to f off. I assume by f you mean "fuck".

Tell ya what the day you come out of that gay infested closet of yours i will stop ok? :D till then i got 2 words for YA! Spell Check!

I strongly agree. I still can't believe he thought I was being nice >_>
Well actually the funny part is all of u raping eachother so go ahead dont make me get in the way
+ I dont know why ur here Red,Cybork,Jeff I really dont know why ur here is it to try to find someone gay for each of u guys?
Henryfatty wrote:
+ I dont know why ur here Red,Cybork,Jeff I really dont know why ur here is it to try to find someone gay for each of u guys?

Actually we came to insult you.

Jeff's Faglist:

1) Henryfatty - Do I really need a reason?
Henryfatty wrote:
Well actually the funny part is all of u raping eachother so go ahead dont make me get in the way

..... LMAO that just tells us what you think about when your doing your blog. me thinks it is not a fag list anymore more like the top guys your in love with..... and on that note why do you love me the most errr. *puts chastatie blet on."

Best trolling spot evar.
Page: 1 2