ID:44525

Keywords: pokemon, prpr, reborn, rp
I promised I'd do one, so here it is: basically just an updated version of my hosted file which details a little of the things I programmed for PRPR. It's not much, but I like to keep a bit of the mystery rather than tell you EVERYTHING that's going to be released when the update is done. Either way, things are looking really good.

If I keep up this pace, good things are possible in the near future. Don't wanna say too much yet ;)
I have been waiting for this...

What happened to updating this topic on the forums anyway, Sirus? Did you forget already? Or have you been updating it all along? o_O

Anyways, I'll have a look-sie.
Firefury55 wrote:
I have been waiting for this...

What happened to updating this topic on the forums anyway, Sirus? Did you forget already? Or have you been updating it all along? o_O

Anyways, I'll have a look-sie.

Er, I kinda did forget. Well, really I couldn't be bothered reviving the old dead topic and it was like midnight and I was trying to get to bed so I was lazy. >_>
Sweetness, can't wait to see more progress and I'm glad to hear the houses are getting revamped. I've only been in a house a handful of times and they can get crowded xD, also if I understand the diving system like the real game diving system that will be awesome too. But, overall glad to see an update on the progress.
Why's progress so slow?
Good things are good. Anyway, whenever it does come out, it'll blow away all those other "Claim to be best" Pokemon games.
Warren281 wrote:
Good things are good. Anyway, whenever it does come out, it'll blow away all those other "Claim to be best" Pokemon games.

I hate those >_>. Hopefully with the update/sequel of my game and PRPR's update some games *caugh*pokemon battle force*caugh* will fall apart.