ID:44728

God, the penultimate episode of the series... it was AMAZING. Seriously. Mind blowing. Oh my god.

Richard Dawkins plays himself in it, too. :P

The end... I can't even tell you. Argh...

So looking forward to the last one.
Wait, what?
I saw the Christmas special with Kylie Minogue last night. It's like watching a bear fly, you know it shouldn't work but there it is, working.
hes not a doctor
"Spoilers!"

That's about as far as the show is in the US. I skipped the body, but I thought the quote was appropriate. ;)

[Edit: Then I read the body and saw it wasn't necessary.]
Yeah, the episode wasn't bad. It was a very big episode for the show overall. For those of you who watch the show only when it hits the US: Pirating is worth it in this case. I watch Doctor Who on the Brittan schedule and I don't have to worry about spoilers. I wish the BBC would just let us Americans watch it on their site.
Danial- you can watch doctor who on the BBC site as long as you pay 100-odd quid a year like the rest of us. :P
Actually, I can't, because I live in the USA, and they are blocked nomatter what. But failing that, I don't mind them adding in commercials to make it financially viable, or even if they offered the episodes on iTunes(or a similar service) for a price each episode.
I just started watching Doctor Who from the very first episode, so it'll be a while before I get to this...
First episode of the new series or old?
Danial.Beta wrote:
First episode of the new series or old?

The whole shebang, starting with "An Unearthly Child" and including any non-lost episodes. Just got through everything available for the William Hartnell era.

"The Invasion of Earth" was the best of the lot...the second Dalek story, in which in a future London they've enslaved humanity and are working to replace the core of the Earth with an engine to let them fly the planet around.

The scenes of Daleks roaming an empty London are creepy, as is the sign "Dumping of Bodies in the River is Prohibited"...
I still haven't went back into the archives and watched the old series. I kinda wish I should have, but most of the time they don't make references to the older show without giving the relevant information.
he is not a doctor
what are you talking about
he is not a doctor
why do you call him doctor who
AnNoYaNcE.FaCtOr wrote:
he is not a doctor

He's not a doctor, he's the doctor!
Would be awesome if they killed off Sarah Jane*! I can't stand her.

Although, it doesn't really matter... isn't the next episode supposed to be the last one ever?

Assuming they don't revive it in another 20 years or so. :P

*and the kid
He is a doctor, anyway. He says in one of the old episodes, to another Timelord (I think) that he completed his doctorate, therefore he is a doctor.

Anyway, I haven't seen the whole episode but lucky for me my sister was watching the end of Doctor Who Confidential in my room as she wanted to watch whatever rubbish they put on after it and it showed the massively important event at the end of that episode. Hurray for spoilers!
Next episode is the last of this series... the next series is in 2010, which feels like an absolute AGE away.

Hazman: you can see the whole thing on the official doctor who website.
To be clear, that's the UK definition of "series" and what is called a "season" in the US, right?
Page: 1 2