Shinobi Nindo

by Kang 123q
Shinobi Nindo
New Naruto game that beats all the other Naruto games, Bleach, One Piece, Avatar and other anime games. Join the game and see how you like it. UPDATES EVERYDAY
ID:44947

Before I start this review, I'd like to say that I had no original intention of reviewing a rip; Though this clearly makes an exception, with its questionable rank and the owner (Kang123q) who seems to agree that his game is the best game on BYOND.

So, leaning on his word I suppose i'd look into the game.

--

Gameplay: Like most Naruto games you'll find on BYOND, the first thing it starts you with is your village/clan selection.

This game works slightly different, your character is placed in rooms where he walks up to the desired NPC to select his village. The point of this doesn't make too much sense, and creation screens would have worked much easier.

After selecting your village, you are then required to pick 2 clans, by walking up to certain NPC.

I had a very hard time knowing what most of the selectable clans were, and most of the icons clearly didnt clash at all. About 5 of the clans were given generic icons, which sort of looked like Zeta ones. And then I eventually found a character from Kingdom hearts.

Once you've selected 2 clans, you are given a verification message which is delivered to OOC.

"Blank have been born in the Konoha having inherited your Father Bloodline Sora and your Mother's Bloodline Ichigo"

I found that a bit funny. This game has many strange clans to the game, the most odd
being "Ichigo" and "Sora".

Afterwards, you are sent to the village that you picked before. I chose leaf, and the turfs in this game arent anything worth mentionable. They all look very plain and boring.

So, after walking around for awhile, I realized that I didnt even need to take a genin exam to become a genin. It was strange, because I saw tests being held.

The training in this game is pretty simple, and at the same time very easy. You have 3 stats:

Ninjutsu: It determines the damage of the ninjutus you perform

Taijutsu: Determines the damage of normal melee or tai based jutsus.

Genjutsu: I couldn't find any genjutsus in this game.

There is a log for each stat; which I find very lazy and boring. I almost feel like this game is directed to very young kids.

Anyways, after I kicked a log ONCE, I was suprised to find this:

Yeah.. I was given most of my clan jutsus just by clicking a log once. Thats how easy this game is.

As far as "fighting" in this game goes, it is all based on numbers. There is no skill involved, its whoever hits harder will win.

The game has a very horrible system of damage, to the point where you cant even determine how much the other person hit you for. 80% of the jutsus do the same exact thing, and Im sure the only thing that was changed were thier icons.

So after you're given this many jutsus, stats, and ranks by a mere log kick, you're able to use those jutsus to your liking. Most did the same thing, and the others just added overlay.

The game offers you many tabs, most of which do not do anything. Jutsus, Magic, and Tech could all go into one panel to save me time; but they do not.

Stat tab: Displays all of your stats, current money, missions completed, and your kill/death ratio.

Backpack: All of your items go into here.

Commands: This game has ALOT of commands that do not serve any purpose. I wont go in depth but take a look for yourself.

Custom: Allows you to put on your own overlay and icon. Extremely exploitable.

Guild: Manages guild options.

Jutsus/Magic/Tech/Taijutsu: Jutsu and other moves go here.

There is some form of "auction" option, but I highly doubt the owner himself programmed this (Among with most if not all of the other features/icons in this game.) It displays the currency as Zenni.

Thats basically all there is to the gameplay. Train on the ridiculously easy stat giving logs, and try to kill people.

This game does give member boosts, and it seems like the game is more concerned in getting a rank from somebody, that they would go so far as to incredibly handicap everything for them. The game has no depth, and I wouldn't picture myself playing this for more than a day.

Presentation: This game really has nothing worth looking at. Most of the jutsus look like they were made in 5 seconds, and the RPG maker turfs they used for this are completely random. Almost nothing blends.

There is a weather system in this game, which makes things day/night, and sometimes rains. Things look even more worse when its like this.

The base icon that is used in this game is the same one that is used in every other rip. It tried to make an edit of it, but the only thing it did was darken the skin and rip off the top of its head.

The jutsu icons are technically the same. They are either stolen, or were made in 2 minutes.

Ever see this before?

--

Originality: This game offers none of it. I was able to find coding/icons stolen from 4 separate games, one of them being Zeta.

It tries to implement some of its own ideas; such as marriage. If you want a quick laugh, then go experiment this in the game. Its the most exploitable bug so far.

You ask the person if you want to marry them, along with a comment. They can reply yes or no, and then send a message for all of OOC to see.

Results are humorous, and there isn't a limit to how long the message on OOC.

Bottom line, it offers little to no originality.

--

Overall: This game isn't worth playing. It spends more of its time trying to obtain ranks from people, that it goes so far as to ruin its own gameplay/systems to do so.

I felt like the training in the game was deliberatly made that easy in an attempt to try and get people to play it more. I asked one of the staff to give me a "rank boost", and I was given a multiplication of 2x my original stat(s).

There really is no mystery as to why its rank 1. Though it does make a perfect example as why rank means nothing in a game.

Anyways, I suggest looking for games where the programmer will spend time trying to make the game better, rather than copy/pasting/stealing code to polish it for people with memberships.

-Rugg

(My next review will be SG2, a great game that is in need of one.)

A well placed review
Too many shinobi revision reviews :\
And jesus christ those are too many commands -_-

Originality: This game offers none of it. I was able to find coding/icons stolen from 4 separate games, one of them being Zeta.

It tries to implement some of its own ideas; such as marriage. If you want a quick laugh, then go experiment this in the game. Its the most exploitable bug so far.

You ask the person if you want to marry them, along with a comment. They can reply yes or no, and then send a message for all of OOC to see.

Rugg thinks hes all high an almighty because its just a rip lol
Yash 69 wrote:
Too many shinobi revision reviews :\
And jesus christ those are too many commands -_-

lol they basically say the same, and i wonder why ppl play it, nobody wants to take the time and level on game sanymore
The new byonders are lazy thats why(sorry to steriotype), they want everthing fast... Sucks doesnt it, the review fits it perfectly though.
best review yet for this game...
augh. I can't BELIEVE that somebody was PRAISING it basically in the other review...
was basically a photo gallery. but nice job...

and I loved how the marriage code was one from BYOND resources, not even edited a bit...
Chris-g1 wrote:
The new byonders are lazy thats why, they want everthing fast... Sucks doesnt it, the review fits it perfectly though.

just a new generation lol

Two weeks+ for this review to process. :(

Also, I did have a title! If not you could have made it "A review for _____", instead of messing the title all up.

@Yash, you gave your input on this because you're notorious for your equally hilarious "rips".
Yash 69 wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
The new byonders are lazy thats why, they want everthing fast... Sucks doesnt it, the review fits it perfectly though.

Watever happen to the Von Fanal Naruto days lol--These nubs wouldnt be able to ahndle tht kind of lvlin
It's nice to see a well written review.
Rugg wrote:

Also, I did have a title! If not you could have made it "A review for _____", instead of messing the title all up.

@Yash, you think your comment is needed because you're notorious for your equally hilarious rips.

You're still mad about rips, get over it just because you hate them or don't want them they won't go away deal with them or ignore the fact that they're there :|

Yash 69 wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:

Watever happen to the Von Fanal Naruto days lol--These nubs wouldnt be able to ahndle tht kind of lvlin
Rugg wrote:

@Yash, you think your comment is needed because you're notorious for your equally hilarious rips.

I overlooked it, but decided not to delete it because i figured it was good. I sort of forgot about it after leaving it in limbo at first. I cant preview a review with no title (and im not lying about that!) so i just had to hope it didnt have some nasty tubgirl pictures to get me fired :(.
STOP BEING [tooshies]. NSR IS THE BEST GAME. JUST BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LIKE IT DOESN'T MEAN U HAVE TO AGREE[wut?]. GIVE [it] A TRY BEFORE YOU EVEN WRITE NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT NSR AGAIN YOU [tooshies]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DopeboyMagic101 wrote:
rabble rabble rabble

didnt we say we've given it a try, there was no need to flame on here, when we are meerly voicing an opinion
DopeboyMagic101 wrote:
rabble rabble rabble rabble

The fact it is a review from an ingame perspective means he gave it a try... this is just his findings.
Although the game is a badly programmed game and it probably did rip stuff off of other source codes, good review :\
Im using one of my relatives computer right now for 20 minutes. The timing on the submission of this review alone is incredibly well timed.

Could you try re-editing the title? If not thats fine.

--

Yash, normally I do ignore rips, but the past review on this game, and its owner gave me the quick inspiration to type this review out. It's very accurate, go play the game yourself and find out.

Now all we need is Kamaro's input and we'll have the whole club here.
DopeboyMagic101 wrote:
:(!!!!

Everybodys entitled to an opinion, so be respectful of everybodys or ill remove your ability to express it.

This review was valid and swearing in full capital letters does a huge disservice to the reputation of your entire game's fanbase.
Masterdan wrote:
DopeboyMagic101 wrote:
STOP BEING ASSHOLES. NSR IS THE BEST GAME. JUST BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LIKE IT DOESN'T MEAN U HAVE TO AGREE. GIVE A TRY BEFORE YOU EVEN WRITE NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT NSR AGAIN YOU ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybodys entitled to an opinion, so be respectful of everybodys or ill remove your ability to express it.

This review was valid and swearing in full capital letters does a huge disservice to the reputation of your entire game's fanbase.

well said Dan
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13