Shinobi Nindo

by Kang 123q
Shinobi Nindo
New Naruto game that beats all the other Naruto games, Bleach, One Piece, Avatar and other anime games. Join the game and see how you like it. UPDATES EVERYDAY
I could care less if people rip or not. Its not a main concern for me. Seeing that I dont get paid a salary for being on BYOND. I play this for the *kicks*, to have fun, talk to player, meet old friends. Dude im 20 years old in college, and the last thing I have on my mind at the end of the day is NSR and who is ripping who.
I could care less if people rip or not. Its not a main concern for me. Seeing that I dont get paid a salary for being on BYOND. I play this for the *kicks*, to have fun, talk to player, meet old friends. Dude im 20 years old in college, and the last thing I have on my mind at the end of the day is NSR and who is ripping who.
20 years old in college? Thats a pity.

~Mark 5:9 - And Jesus ask him what is thy name, and he said, our name is Legion for we are many~

Also found that on your hub. Stop breathing.
N E WAYZ im out i have homework to do. Got women to call. Bills to pay so, peace out.

P.S. - I had fun bickering with you guys. Also Jaden if you get my message I sent earlier. I stay on campus so tell your mom to not send mail to the wrong room,I do not want her to send money and some other guy gets it, she needs my dorm number. Get my phone number from Duke, I talked with him 3 nights ago.
I'm sure you dont.
Legion Seraphim wrote:

Yeah! and to defend that argument he's going to monitor and spam-post this thread like a bi-curious male teenager defending his sexuality!

Eat that Rugg!
This game has bad qaulity on icons and the icons have big feet but sry this game is more of a kinda bad/No
Some comments in here are just funny...
Legion Seraphim wrote:
N E WAYZ im out i have homework to do. Got women to call. Bills to pay so, peace out.

You're a very bad man. I thought you just had a baby >=( all this talk of calling women ...

... anywho, I can sort of relate to the point where people stipulate way too much in this thread, depending on their own opinion as the grounding for their argument that rips are simply bad. Yet, frankly not all of them are bad.

Don't get me wrong, this one is really bad. Yet, just because something is original doesn't make it very good either. Some of the original games on BYOND are just as much garbage as this thing, some even worse.

I'll put it to you this way, 'this game is so bad it makes me laugh.' Which is amazing for a BYOND game. To actually make me smile, and not because of a joke with perversive implications or something stupidly mean. It's just good ol' funny. Which is pretty original for BYOND :/ fo' shame.

That, in my eyes, is better than some original and neat little game with no bugs.... which has the most tedius and boring game play I've ever had the displeasure of playing.

Cheers, fellow dorks.
Trio wrote:
Legion Seraphim wrote:

You're a very bad man. I thought you just had a baby >=( all this talk of calling women ...

... anywho, I can sort of relate to the point where people stipulate way too much in this thread, depending on their own opinion as the grounding for their argument that rips are simply bad. Yet, frankly not all of them are bad.

Don't get me wrong, this one is really bad. Yet, just because something is original doesn't make it very good either. Some of the original games on BYOND are just as much garbage as this thing, some even worse.

I'll put it to you this way, 'this game is so bad it makes me laugh.' Which is amazing for a BYOND game. To actually make me smile, and not because of a joke with perversive implications or something stupidly mean. It's just good ol' funny. Which is pretty original for BYOND :/ fo' shame.

That, in my eyes, is better than some original and neat little game with no bugs.... which has the most tedius and boring game play I've ever had the displeasure of playing.

Cheers, fellow dorks.

Except with original games, even if its crap, you acknowledge and appreciate the effort put into creating the game. With a rip, its just copy pasting stolen code into DM, adding stolen icons, changing the name and owners and calling it new. Even funnier is the usual "ADDING LOTS OF, STUFF LOTS OF UPDATES"

Id rather make an original crappy game than steal someone elses crappy game and call it my own.

And lets face it, no rip is good. Theyre really not fun, just full of one button verbs. Tell me a rip thats fun and isnt the same old click "train" or watching numbers go up.

If you say that people who play rips will come from all around saying that "Blahh by blah blah is the greatest thing to come to BYOND!!!" or something like that, but there is no rip that is even close to being great.
I like rips that come from classics which are dead. Zeta in its day was big. You have to appreciate that rips are still being made from it. Even if it is a little much lol

I'm simple. A good game is a good game, a crap game is a crap game. Whether it is a carbon copy, aka rip, of a good game doesn't really stop the fact its' good.

It's not surprising how many coders actually use other peoples' code in their own stuff and build good games from it. Ripping isn't bad, just the drama that comes from it.
Trio wrote:
I like rips that come from classics which are dead. Zeta in its day was big. You have to appreciate that rips are still being made from it. Even if it is a little much lol

I'm simple. A good game is a good game, a crap game is a crap game. Whether it is a carbon copy, aka rip, of a good game doesn't really stop the fact its' good.

It's not surprising how many coders actually use other peoples' code in their own stuff and build good games from it. Ripping isn't bad, just the drama that comes from it.

Stealing isnt bad?
Pmitch wrote:
Trio wrote:

Stealing isnt bad?

Nope.
Hello, former admin on NSR and the Jack that you see above here.

Yes, NSR is a rip, but really, the attention that people consistently gave it was the reason why it was so popular in the first place. NSR was like...that kid that acts out to get attention. It is a rip, so everyone in the BYOND anime guild had to get to the bottom of why exactly it was ranked as #1. Honestly, all that attention that BYOND anime gave it, worked the opposite way.

But lets look at another thing shall we? Throughout history, it's been proven that people are afraid of change. I think BYOND anime is a great example of this. About...what, 99% now, of BYOND anime is ripped. There is rarely anything new in it, and one of the reasons why I left. Could it possibly be though that the people who play BYOND anime don't like to play original games? Is this why its filled to the brink with ripped games?

Now you might ask yourself, why did I bother moderating on such a game? Simply because I didn't have time to put as much effort into such a game as WOTS or GOA. They required way too much time that could be spent doing other things, so I just didn't bother playing them. I'm sure that they did earn their ranks respectfully, but BYOND isn't worth spending too much time on.

But yes, from an insider in NSR, lets just say this:
It wasn't worth the attention that everyone gave it.
And...
It wasn't worth the effort that people put into trying to take it down.
Gratefully, NSR is currently down, and probably will be for a good long time.
Trio wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Trio wrote:

Stealing isnt bad?

Nope.

Not smart or nice to lie.
Ulquiora your a true jackass
You say no rips can be good
Yoe may be right
You may be wrong
But you act as if youve made anything better
This is what i hate about people
People say games are rips but never go around trying to help the game
I dnt see you asking to help code or icon or map to make the game better
all i see is a gay ass critisizer talking abouta game but in no way trying to help it.
I can help people by giving them a heads up on the game.
Naruske999 wrote:
Ulquiora your a true jackass
You say no rips can be good
Yoe may be right
You may be wrong
But you act as if youve made anything better
This is what i hate about people
People say games are rips but never go around trying to help the game
I dnt see you asking to help code or icon or map to make the game better
all i see is a gay ass critisizer talking abouta game but in no way trying to help it.

Thats because nobody wants to work or help someone who STEALS. Why would anyone want to sully their name to help some idiot who cant make a game on his own.

Yeah, ill say it, RIPS are all bad. Now tell me i dont help people or work on anything better, and watch how wrong youd be.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13