Shinobi Nindo

by Kang 123q
Shinobi Nindo
New Naruto game that beats all the other Naruto games, Bleach, One Piece, Avatar and other anime games. Join the game and see how you like it. UPDATES EVERYDAY
Naruske999 wrote:
Ulquiora your a true jackass
You say no rips can be good
Yoe may be right
You may be wrong
But you act as if youve made anything better
This is what i hate about people
People say games are rips but never go around trying to help the game
I dnt see you asking to help code or icon or map to make the game better
all i see is a gay ass critisizer talking abouta game but in no way trying to help it.

Kill yourself. Every original game owner have put months into the game to make it stand out on BYOND. All of them have done something for their game. You think ripping is good? Fuck you. I've worked for almost three years on learning how to code and do pixel art for myself, unlike you I have determination to do these things without stealing peoples work. The reason why we have 19203 Rips on BYOND are because people like you get high enough, to be in control of a leaked source. You're dissing Ulquiora who has produced original work saying that it's people like him who don't want to work for other people. You're correct. Why would anyone want to work for someone who "talkz lik diz, and al he dus is ask n ask n ask 4 pepl 2 do his gayme 4 him". The reason why people turn down imbeciles like you is because:

1 - You can't code
2 - You can't pixel
3 - You can't map
4 - You can't GFX
5 - You ask people to help you with things like this~ "kan you code in a login systm wit all the clans and all the villages then map da leaf village den code in jutsus"
6 - You want people to do your work for you, so you can sit back as owner and suck in all the credit.

But this doesn't/won't happen anymore. So whenever a source is out, you're one of the people it's leaked to. You look at the game and change the hub name, the hub path, and change the "ownr and gms" list into a set of you and your noob friends keys. Then you release it, and the game turns up like this ^.

So please do me a favor. Before you abase people for being successful and down them because they're not helping the likes of you, just think to yourself. "BYOND has resources which have demos for other people to learn how to code/pixel/map. If I just used them for a couple of weeks I can atleast create a small game". There is also like 5 DM Guides.
i'm pretty sure...anyone can map...

if you can code..like a hello world thing.. then you can do a type of code...Is there a standard to pixel art? i think a basic square counts...GFX..i have nothing to say to that.
so may i revise your list?

1 - You can't code well
2 - You can't pixel well
3 - You can't map well
4 - You can't GFX
5 - Sometimes you may Ask peopel to Code and Map alot of things for you since you cant do them yourself.
6 - You want people to do your work for you, so you can sit back as owner and suck in all the credit.

Kamaro Uchiha wrote:
i'm pretty sure...anyone can map...

if you can code..like a hello world thing.. then you can do a type of code...Is there a standard to pixel art? i think a basic square counts...GFX..i have nothing to say to that.
so may i revise your list?

1 - You can't code well
2 - You can't pixel well
3 - You can't map well
4 - You can't GFX
5 - Sometimes you may Ask peopel to Code and Map alot of things for you since you cant do them yourself.

Not everyone can map. Mapping is a skill like coding and pixel art. Sure if you have all square tiles which you just click into position, but no. Not everyone can really map, really mapping meaning good coordination and not just random tiles with NPCS gather in the same room.
I didnt really think its hard to map, it doesnt seem like a skill, it kinda just seems like everyone can do. I'm not a good mapper, but i can do it decently
Just because its a rip doesnt mean it not good and ive played quite a few rip games that were good
Naruske999 wrote:
Just because its a rip doesnt mean it not good and ive played quite a few rip games that were good

No you havnt. End of story.

i quit NSR because of the noobs attacking u every single hit and just like rugg said it is rediculous how much damage the jutsu does.

-N:WOTS Player
Not everyone can map. Mapping is a skill like coding and pixel art. Sure if you have all square tiles which you just click into position, but no. Not everyone can really map, really mapping meaning good coordination and not just random tiles with NPCS gather in the same room.

Mapping is like drawing a big picture, only it's not -just- a picture. It's the game world people will be playing on. It needs to be detailed, fun, interesting, and most important, nicely done. You can't just throw icons willy nilly on a map and say, "k map done".
I may take atleast a week with maps, maybe more, but thats because I like the make sure things are done properly. =/

Well the idea of a fun Naruto game was pretty alright, but the plot and gameplay was just plain awful. Seriously, where's the challenge to get Jutsus and/or skills?
Good thing that this game is gone.
nice looking game
nice looking game
The ss4 wrote:
Hello, former admin on NSR and the Jack that you see above here.

Yes, NSR is a rip, but really, the attention that people consistently gave it was the reason why it was so popular in the first place. NSR was like...that kid that acts out to get attention. It is a rip, so everyone in the BYOND anime guild had to get to the bottom of why exactly it was ranked as #1. Honestly, all that attention that BYOND anime gave it, worked the opposite way.

But lets look at another thing shall we? Throughout history, it's been proven that people are afraid of change. I think BYOND anime is a great example of this. About...what, 99% now, of BYOND anime is ripped. There is rarely anything new in it, and one of the reasons why I left. Could it possibly be though that the people who play BYOND anime don't like to play original games? Is this why its filled to the brink with ripped games?

Now you might ask yourself, why did I bother moderating on such a game? Simply because I didn't have time to put as much effort into such a game as WOTS or GOA. They required way too much time that could be spent doing other things, so I just didn't bother playing them. I'm sure that they did earn their ranks respectfully, but BYOND isn't worth spending too much time on.

But yes, from an insider in NSR, lets just say this:
It wasn't worth the attention that everyone gave it.
And...
It wasn't worth the effort that people put into trying to take it down.
Gratefully, NSR is currently down, and probably will be for a good long time.

XD well......................I hope you werent countiing on that cause....................LOLS TYHEY ALREADY MADE A SEQUEL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
A sequel is nothing to be proud of, a good game is.
Pmitch wrote:
Naruske999 wrote:

No you havnt. End of story.
Yes he has >.>

Masterdan wrote:

O_o Hey masterdan whats going on LOLS
Masterdan wrote:

Masterdan you fag you got me hooked on GOA =/
NarutoFallenVengenceProduction wrote:
The ss4 wrote:

Yes, NSR is a rip, but really, the attention that people consistently gave it was the reason why it was so popular in the first place. NSR was like...that kid that acts out to get attention. It is a rip, so everyone in the BYOND anime guild had to get to the bottom of why exactly it was ranked as #1. Honestly, all that attention that BYOND anime gave it, worked the opposite way.

But lets look at another thing shall we? Throughout history, it's been proven that people are afraid of change. I think BYOND anime is a great example of this. About...what, 99% now, of BYOND anime is ripped. There is rarely anything new in it, and one of the reasons why I left. Could it possibly be though that the people who play BYOND anime don't like to play original games? Is this why its filled to the brink with ripped games?

Now you might ask yourself, why did I bother moderating on such a game? Simply because I didn't have time to put as much effort into such a game as WOTS or GOA. They required way too much time that could be spent doing other things, so I just didn't bother playing them. I'm sure that they did earn their ranks respectfully, but BYOND isn't worth spending too much time on.

And...

XD well......................I hope you werent countiing on that cause....................LOLS TYHEY ALREADY MADE A SEQUEL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And im sure its just as crappy as the first.

I also saw that first post. Nice insults you threw at me. Instead of accusing me of liking other rips, take your own advice and get your facts straight.

I also found it interesting that you said ripping in some cases was good, such as "finding out a games source code" yeah, your an idiot.
If youd like to prove some sort of point, or continue arguing with me over this piece of crap, take it to msn or something. [email protected]

Also, making fun of my name's meaning is pretty dumb. Pmitch is my name broken down, had you visited my blog and had common sense, you would know this, now you just seem stupid.
Goku jnr wrote:
Naruske999 wrote:
Ulquiora your a true jackass
You say no rips can be good
Yoe may be right
You may be wrong
But you act as if youve made anything better
This is what i hate about people
People say games are rips but never go around trying to help the game
I dnt see you asking to help code or icon or map to make the game better
all i see is a gay ass critisizer talking abouta game but in no way trying to help it.

Kill yourself. Every original game owner have put months into the game to make it stand out on BYOND. All of them have done something for their game. You think ripping is good? Fuck you. I've worked for almost three years on learning how to code and do pixel art for myself, unlike you I have determination to do these things without stealing peoples work. The reason why we have 19203 Rips on BYOND are because people like you get high enough, to be in control of a leaked source. You're dissing Ulquiora who has produced original work saying that it's people like him who don't want to work for other people. You're correct. Why would anyone want to work for someone who "talkz lik diz, and al he dus is ask n ask n ask 4 pepl 2 do his gayme 4 him". The reason why people turn down imbeciles like you is because:

1 - You can't code
2 - You can't pixel
3 - You can't map
4 - You can't GFX
5 - You ask people to help you with things like this~ "kan you code in a login systm wit all the clans and all the villages then map da leaf village den code in jutsus"

But this doesn't/won't happen anymore. So whenever a source is out, you're one of the people it's leaked to. You look at the game and change the hub name, the hub path, and change the "ownr and gms" list into a set of you and your noob friends keys. Then you release it, and the game turns up like this ^.

So please do me a favor. Before you abase people for being successful and down them because they're not helping the likes of you, just think to yourself. "BYOND has resources which have demos for other people to learn how to code/pixel/map. If I just used them for a couple of weeks I can atleast create a small game". There is also like 5 DM Guides.

O_o You see at that time Naru was a noob at BYOND lols he didnt even kmnow what XD or Lmao Meant........ So then that when he started following me to l;earn to be non Newbish of course even as a noob he waas still my friend which means for disssing him youre now a fag
Pmitch wrote:
NarutoFallenVengenceProduction wrote:
The ss4 wrote:

And...

And im sure its just as crappy as the first.

I also saw that first post. Nice insults you threw at me. Instead of accusing me of liking other rips, take your own advice and get your facts straight.

I also found it interesting that you said ripping in some cases was good, such as "finding out a games source code" yeah, your an idiot.

an idiot how for learning how to use code by looking at someone elses completed coding lols you must be quite the fool.....AAnd yes i know you love many rips out there all you are doing is being two faceed and quite frankly that makes you a fag
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13