Shinobi Nindo

by Kang 123q
Shinobi Nindo
New Naruto game that beats all the other Naruto games, Bleach, One Piece, Avatar and other anime games. Join the game and see how you like it. UPDATES EVERYDAY
Lol he must have been really pissed to say all that stuff
Yash 69 wrote:
Lol he must have been really pissed to say all that stuff

New players are so emotional, must be puberty
Lol 10-13 year olds playing BYOND, Joining BYOND and this is the behavior we have to put up with :(
its not about him being emotional, games with huge GM abuse issues always end up having players who are zealots to the game because they would do anything for browny points so that the game owners like them and double their level or some other equally ridiculous garbage.

(also being all angsty explodes the comments size of a review, bringing more publicity to it. So its just not a good idea)
Masterdan wrote:
its not about him being emotional, games with huge GM abuse issues always end up having players who are zealots to the game because they would do anything for browny points so that the game owners like them and double their level or some other equally ridiculous garbage.

(also being all angsty explodes the comments size of a review, bringing more publicity to it. So its just not a good idea)

I've noticed this, but sometimes it isnt the case, I have always visited games who advert on other peoples games, sometimes the owner will go as far as bann the person who did the advertising, but sometimes the owner is a guy who enjoys doin it himself) but wat you say ahs a lot of truth to it
Whenever I get back home I'll be starting up a review on SG2.

Oh; and a review on Cow RP just has to be done.
lol, spamvertising never works. However the awesome part about the review system is that comments create attention to the original post, and people crying about a review often explode the commenting and then the very review they detested so much to make such a scene becomes seen by every person on byond.
Rugg wrote:

What is SG2, not sure what games abbreviation that is o.O

Rugg wrote:

I gather your going to be the first person to point out that its not perfect.

(although fun if your lucky enough to find the right people)
Yash 69 wrote:
Rugg wrote:

What is SG2, not sure what games abbreviation that is o.O

Its a game that basically fits well into the convo here, its the game that the owner shat a brick about a negative review and actually DELETED his hub to keep the review from his game. What ensued was heckling and laughter so loud that everybody on byond saw the review and enjoyed the owners absolutely ludicrous behavior.
Lol so whos the lucky guy what owns the game
Its a game that basically fits well into the convo here, its the game that the owner shat a brick about a negative review and actually DELETED his hub to keep the review from his game. What ensued was heckling and laughter so loud that everybody on byond saw the review and enjoyed the owners absolutely ludicrous behavior.

Sounds fun, looking forward to the review =P

SG2 is an action guild game, which stands for Scarey Game 2. (Spelled wrong on purpose.)
Rugg wrote:
SG2 is an action guild game, which stands for Scarey Game 2. (Spelled wrong on purpose.)

Oh.. im thinking of that stargate one, sorry.
SG2 is a good game, I love it, great game to play with a few friends that have nothing to do or time to kill
(Off topic alittle) A game i would like to see reviewed is Megaman (Hub: http://www.byond.com/games/Kajika/MegaMan ) by Kajika... its very good you guys should try it.

(On topic) Why not take this game out of the anime guild... these rips are getting worse every day.
Because although it is a rip, it still is an anime type game

Heroes united was removed due to the subscriptions you needed to have to actually get to places
Chris-g1 wrote:
(Off topic alittle) A game i would like to see reviewed is Megaman (Hub: http://www.byond.com/games/Kajika/MegaMan ) by Kajika... its very good you guys should try it.

(On topic) Why not take this game out of the anime guild... these rips are getting worse every day.

Take it out? well ive been given authority to make personal judgement about game removal but to be honest this one isnt bad enough at hurting the community. If it really started being a bad influence and bragging about all the icons they stole and really stealing a substantial amount of non NBOTLS (since its been too easily available) icons, then ill remove it.

So you know, wise up mr game owner and watch yourself with all those random stolen graphics because if they get too serious youll end up being a hub-vagrant.

PS: Way to code my raiton sword badly! look it doesnt even connect, pfft. I drew that myself in like 20 seconds make your own :P.
Umh. I'm almost sure nothing will be done to the game, either on the owners side or BYONDs side.

It's easier just to ignore games like this. If not, it is a great quick laugh.
Your projectile sword thing was weird o.0
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13