Shinobi Nindo

by Kang 123q
Shinobi Nindo
New Naruto game that beats all the other Naruto games, Bleach, One Piece, Avatar and other anime games. Join the game and see how you like it. UPDATES EVERYDAY
I have to say i disagree
nsr is the best game on byond. point blank

the whole selection process has changed.

there is no longer icons or village select room

your whole review is outdated

I can hoestly say i dont want it to change at all
Jokerjack29 wrote:
I have to say i disagree
nsr is the best game on byond

the whole selection process had changed.

Some insignificant portion of the game being updated is not grounds to invalidate an entire review, ever. Unless the game was to change the majority of itself in a way that addressed the issues presented here.

(il elaborate on why, the review is for the game experience as at the date the review is submitted, anybody is free to note the date of review and to make the judgment that it is outdated at their own leisure, you may notice that games after years of development change significantly, even months. However this review is at most 2 weeks old and accurately depicts the gameplay and faults of the game that still do exist. It will eventually fall into obscurity and new reviews will take its place, by this time if the game has been seriously changed the review wont even be noticed anyway.)

Feel free to argue against the review for any recent changes.

If I were to re-review the game I can guarantee you that the outcome would most likely turn out the same.

But besides that, I can depict most of the people who play this game with avid intention will move on to a better game soon enough. It really did feel like it had such a handicap on training that it was more concerned about its rank than anything else; which then made it seem like it was a young children's Naruto game (Which the game depicts any sense of Naruto very poorly.)

I like Rugg's reviews. They're like the EGM reviews of BYOND.
This is what the original review for this game should have been; there's no excuse for poor quality, and as Rugg demonstrates, it's easy to make a good review for a bad game.
whats up with the rock thing on the selection screen and that tech hes using in the screenshot is masterdans icon off his game kit he just changed the beam
Jokerjack29 wrote:
I have to say i disagree
nsr is the best game on byond. point blank

the whole selection process has changed.

I can hoestly say i dont want it to change at all

You mean now its just a plain, nothing new WOTS rip? good stuff <_<
First of all I don't like the Selection Screen making a normal screen would have been so much easier.

Second, this is a Naruto-based game right? Why the HELL is there a Ichigo Clan in it, Ichigo isn't even a clan. It's a desperate move to make a ripped game to look like original.

It's almost funny to think that this is the #1 Anime Game on BYOND! For me this game and also those games similar to this should be at the bottom of the list.

This is game is just plain stupid!
Looks like the average anime game to me.
Lol Pure RIP I Still Dont Think Its The BEST GAME ON BYOND
Well i know the game is shotty now but have you seen 6.3? we have made it to where, when you hit a log it takes little to get jutsus, we have a noob island where you can train to 20k and then you are "Kicked" in to the real world, we know the
Training is not Extreme like some other games where you have to type a number to train to where it kills your hands to level, here is we could play and go to sleep and still train but you run the risk of being killed by training..

Well all i am saying to review 6.3 this review is for 6.2 we have tweaked it alittle more.

Thanks, and Hope for Another Review

BlitzKrieg
BlitzKriegNE wrote:
Well i know the game is shotty now but have you seen 6.3? we have made it to where, when you hit a log it takes little to get jutsus, we have a noob island where you can train to 20k and then you are "Kicked" in to the real world, we know the
Training is not Extreme like some other games where you have to type a number to train to where it kills your hands to level, here is we could play and go to sleep and still train but you run the risk of being killed by training..

Well all i am saying to review 6.3 this review is for 6.2 we have tweaked it alittle more.

BlitzKrieg

Do you think that alone is enough to make this game fun and great?
nsr is good it is not like these other naruto games where u have to travel to every hidden villiage to learn a hand sign and the it takes for every to find the villiage thats bull
Your right, that so unrealistic

NO ONE in the Naruto Universe travels.

and More than half of the Rips NEVER or havent changed there maps, finding a village isnt so hard
Bmoney12 wrote:
nsr is good it is not like these other naruto games where u have to travel to every hidden villiage to learn a hand sign and the it takes for every to find the villiage thats bull

So you think that removing exploration and questing made this game amazing?
Legendary Goku 10 wrote:
BlitzKriegNE wrote:

BlitzKrieg

Do you think that alone is enough to make this game fun and great?

Well i think 6.3 is better now. it is mroe tweaked then 6.2 all i am saying is to review 6.3 not 6.2 thats all i am saying >.>

Thanks,

BlitzKrieg
Notice the word "tweak." You shouldn't have to tweak anything. You should be able to make something original.

What makes this game even WORSE is the fact that everything that was added to it is nothing but stolen content. There isn't a single original icon in there. That's pretty pathetic.
Kamaro Uchiha wrote:
Your right, that so unrealistic

NO ONE in the Naruto Universe travels.

and More than half of the Rips NEVER or havent changed there maps, finding a village isnt so hard

True Kamaro, But Freeze(Kang 123q) Steals Icons From other Games And Just Puts it in his source. I can name them right now. Naruto Grand Online Adventures, Naruto Way of The Shinobi, Naruto Final Fight and Naruto Final-Attack, None Of His Icons Were ORiginal I still DONT Fucking Know Why it is Ranked 1.
I'm still hoping this game is a joke.
This game is one of the worst games I have played on Byond. You can AFK on a log for three hours and hit for nearly a million damage. Its too screwed up.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 13