For some reason your .zip file only contains an .rsc, not the .dmb needed to play. If you use the Package Files option from the Build menu, both files should be included as long as the compilation is successful.
Lummox JR wrote:
For some reason your .zip file only contains an .rsc, not the .dmb needed to play. If you use the Package Files option from the Build menu, both files should be included as long as the compilation is successful.

I did use the Package Files option, but I think I used it twice, one of which didn't have the .dmb. I put the correct .zip up, but whenever you click "Download", it'll give you the options of what you want to open it with (Seeker, etc.) but once you click on your choice, it won't open anything.
You forgot to increment the version number on your hub entry, so BYOND doesn't know it's been updated. When you try to download the game it's not re-downloading because it's already installed and it thinks you already have the latest version. After uninstalling the entry I got it to download and run fine.

For any future help on this issue, you should go to the developer forums where more people will see and answer your questions. Article comments really aren't the best place to find help.
Oh thanks :0 Also, I needed a static IP which I set up and everything runs fine now! :)
Thanks for the help and yeah, I will use the forums in the future. Thank you!
Ty this truly helped me
This has helped me out so much. I was about to explode cuz it was getting irritaded by my friend. I can Finally make my game.. Thanks. I still need help on how to code and map. can you help with that?I now how to Icon it is pretty easy.if u wanna game to play then play ours or pokemon bloodstone. the games are cool to me. Its just that owner of pokemon bloodstone is mean and the owner of our game (i'm co owner) types to slow.I forgot to tell you our games name is Pokemon Ultimate Evalution. I hope you play those games(mainly ours)
This should be updated for new features, Lummy. =]

Loves!
Um, do you know how to make borders and tables in the hub
----------------------------------------
Carrzboii
i got my hub now but when i host the game it wouldnt show up on the hub

do u maby know why ???
LagentarySSJ3.Samuel, please direct any questions about this issue to the BYOND Developer forums. If you can provide a sample of the part of your code where you define world/hub, that will help (although if you use a hub password I would advise against including that).
Again, please direct any developer questions to the BYOND Developer forums.
Thanks For postng this new byond game makers look at this every day. ( hope fully)
Man thx
It still not working for me
Brent, please take any questions to the developer forums. It is important that you be specific and detailed about what problems you are encountering, which will give people the best chance of helping you.
Wow, that is what i was searching, thanks
^^
thx man...... but i dont know to put html codes on Long Description.
Just use HTML tags normally like you would in a blog post. The only difference is you don't need the header or body sections; just use things like <b> for bold text, <div< and <span< as needed, etc.
You should make a port forwarding tutorial, that's where I'm stuck
@legolover go to portforward.com
And what if you didn't make the game you're hosting?
Page: 1 2 3 4