Seems weird.
It's how most major thread-view forums do it.
Perhaps when Tom is bored, he can add it as an option.
doesn't work without membership .... ;(
HEY it says i haveto be a byond member :[
In response to TrunkzzReborn
TrunkzzReborn wrote:
HEY it says i haveto be a byond member :[

Are you serious? ... the post was made in 2008 ... things change...
even after reading this and doing everything there still isn't an open server for my game, what do I need to do?
In response to Pwollan
Pwollan wrote:
even after reading this and doing everything there still isn't an open server for my game, what do I need to do?

You need to host your game. Typically this is done through the Dream Daemon program, or directly through Dream Seeker for shorter-term hosting. You can make a post in BYOND Help if you're having trouble figuring out how to host.
I know how to use dream daemon (unless there is an update that I don't know about) and I think it's the coding.
Im getting the error broken url, the download is the byond website, so why is it broken
Pwollan, I recommend taking your issue to the BYOND Help forum. This is a completely different topic and isn't really the best place to seek out help with a code issue, hosting problem, or broken URL. Please be sure when posting there to include as much information about your problem as you can, in detail. Check out the sticky post there for more information.
thanks but I already fixed the problem
I finished my game but how do I add the files to my game?
Page: 1 2 3 4