ID:45538

Well the game is moving along smoothly. Got most of what we need to begin closed testing. Though I do regret to say that this game's progression can't stay at this pace forever.

Still need a title for it but haven't bothered about coming up with one. Maybe I can get help from you?

Exclusives:
* Each anime will have its exclusives to the character you decide to create. For example, if you are creating a DBZ character, you can do all of the things they do in the series. Same goes for Naruto and Bleach. So decide wisely which anime you want to belong to during the course of the game.
Have you decided the method you are going to use to "accidentally" release its source.
LMAO Rugg FTW!
Silver Shinigami wrote:
LMAO Rugg FTW!

Chill out o_O

You never know, he might not release the source THIS time... time will tell though
This games source will remain within staff, for the most part Q will have master section of it, I currently hold the turf section and once we begin work on them I'll also have part of the object section
Q has an active staff which will keep him motivated, and the source in safe hands this time around.
Can I test for Yugioh DU?
I would also like to join the closed testing for Yu-gi-oh! Duelists United.

- SilverStyle
i want help with naruto need help GM or host all what you watn just tell me