Harvest Moon Trinity Ranch

by WildBlood
Online Farming Community
ID:46237

Keywords: review
Alright, Harvest Moon Trinity ranch by Wildblood. This is going to be quite a day!

Gameplay: 9
First of all, HMTR has a wide variety of things to do. You can, usually, be a farmer and reel in some pretty neat dough, become a carpenter and build nice wooden items, become a fisher and reel in the rewards as you reel in the fish, be a Blacksmith and smith up a storm of metalic items and equipment, and so much more! With the right amount of people online, HMTR is one of the best Harvest moon games in BYOND. This is, another one of Wildblood's classic games. The game's pretty straight forward once you've gotten someone to help you and get started.

Presentation: 8
HMTR has some pretty neat music that'll have you humming and keep it playing in your mind all the time. Plus, the graphics are 100% amazing! There's also backdrop items, like flowers, trees, and even smoke pouring out of chimneys! There's also a graphical HUD in which it displays you your cash in an easy to read system. So, HMTR has something that would keep you coming back for more! HMTR also has a very large map, which keeps you exploring and finding new areas to discover!

Originality: 6
The only reason this is a 6 is because this is a fan game. HMTR is based off the original Harvest Moon series. However, that doesn't stop it from being quite original. Unlike most of the Harvest Moon games on BYOND, you're able to choose what you want to be. You aren't limited to pure farming.

Overall: 9
Overall, the game's a neat game to play if you're looking for some good old fashion harvest moon, or if you're interested in playing one of Wildblood's classic games. So, without any hesitation I give this game a 9/10. The game's community is practically dead, however, which impacts the game quite a lot.

So, thanks for taking the time to read this! Hopefully you'll be inspired to play this game.

I think you are spot on.

Wildblood has been a great asset to BYOND with suppling some great games.

I give him a 8 out of 10 for coolness :).
What ever happened to his second Harvest Moon game that he was making? I was looking forward to it many moons ago.
Nice review, I'll be sure to try the game.
Review isn't accurate, the quality of the game is depleting due to the owner abandoning it. Lots of bugs, not a good community, it's a horrible game.
something "happend" to wildblood and he neeeever came back =O so HM:SE was disbanded
I feel like making one now. anyone want to rip all of the icons/sprites from the real game for me?
NOOOOOO Abc please say it's not so anyway I agree with the review.
A.T.H.K wrote:
I feel like making one now. anyone want to rip all of the icons/sprites from the real game for me?

Try tSR. Odds are, they already have most of everything.
I agree with your review 100%. This is a great game, but hardly anyone plays it. It needs something like a sequel to bring all the players back.
Bwgmon wrote:

What is tSR?
how do i get playing?
A.T.H.K wrote:
Bwgmon wrote:

What is tSR?

My guess would be the Spriters Resource, they've got a ton of ripped icons from a lot of games, not a bad place to check :)
wher do i download the game?? because i love harvest moon so much
hi can i play the harvest moon..?
Sure you can, http://www.byond.com/games/WildBlood/HarvestMoonTrinityRanch

Currently someone is hosting.
pls help me how to get a game of harvest moon in a computer and tell me what is the web site. thanks reply me ASAP :D
Hey, I'm hosting this game all the time, and i'd give it a 9/10. The glitches spoil the last 1, but the glitches dont really make a BIG impact on the gameplay. They just unfairly change things, but also have a countereffect. (EG: Getting in the flower shop via Diag. Glitch at night makes you unable to leave until morning.)

I'm always hosting, to tag along! There's also been a great community there. PROOf that with a Non-AFk and Joining-In host, the game will boom. (Currently, the most people ive had at a time is 8. Average peak is 5. For the other servers ive been on, average peak is 3.)
NeonJ wrote:
Hey, I'm hosting this game all the time, and i'd give it a 9/10. The glitches spoil the last 1, but the glitches dont really make a BIG impact on the gameplay. They just unfairly change things, but also have a countereffect. (EG: Getting in the flower shop via Diag. Glitch at night makes you unable to leave until morning.)

I'm always hosting, to tag along! There's also been a great community there. PROOf that with a Non-AFk and Joining-In host, the game will boom. (Currently, the most people ive had at a time is 8. Average peak is 5. For the other servers ive been on, average peak is 3.)

Theres bight schooling glitch too when everyone thinks it helps to end school faster. BUT IT DOESNT HELP AT ALL! like after school at night i checked my learning or something and it said i didnt learnt anything so IT's good. cause there everyone would abuse that glitch but wont know that theyre doing nothing! :)

Ok ....... im sittin up ready to be rockin here ok Im almost finish to an average game of HARVEST MOON !! Woot! you'll notice cum of the features here http://www.s1.zetaboards.com/Harvest_Moon_Revival/index

and Btw all that i guess im planning on upgrading HMTR ... so you'll notice when i host it there's a new life experience will brought players back in =3
Page: 1 2