Ernesto5432 wrote:
First of all, we have a new source so stop saying we rippped of fallen vengeance(which ripped NSOT), secondly we dont reply with that answer unless you flame or spam questions(which you did), thirdly every fan game on BYOND is a rip so stop complaining that we like anime shows, we can and will make games in commemoration about shows and movies and manga that we like.

..... 1st of all i used to work with demon by and the game is a rip don't say that NFV ripped NSOT if u check when the games were made you'll see who ripped who and further most since i used to work with demonboy i saw every part of the game as NFVs the map the coding iconing EVERYTHING!!! Don't say NFV ripped NSOT preety much i made my self very clear if u cant seem to understand NSOT ripped NFV then go eat some dirt
NSOT sucks, just don't play it. end of story.
Kamaro Uchiha wrote:
This is why i should not leave for a week.

Anyone who said Axerob let me use the source is a idiot.

Anyone who says STFU NOOB or anything when someone asks a qustion.

I'm a bit offended at the can i have GM. Because I'm getting rid of, 90% of the staff. I dont give GM to people who ask. Anyone who does is normally gotten rid of.

Yes. The generic thing is to punch/kick the logs. Same with Jutsu useage. water walk, throwing kunai/shuriken.

Demonboy. Dont ask them to delete the reveiw. because, and i'm told this alot. You need to earn to take criticism.

This game is a rip. And It will probably be rip. and this is the only, last Rip i'm working on.

Icons, cheesy, yes, and I did make some icons for the game and I can list some of them

Madara hair
Madara's Brother
Madara/Ninja Armor, Madara Style, Hashirama Style
Susanoo Icon
Icons for some Hado and Bakudo
some Shikai
Some turfs. which I atleast plan on replacing with the new ones i've been working on for a different game.
Demons, 2-8< horrible yet attempting to redo.
Demon Sealing Statue

That isnt supposed to mean something thats just a list of some things I did.

And I wont feel ashammed of the game. beause stolen source or not. It was an attempt of a test i decided to continue.

No one gets brownie points with me either.

I may continue this later becuse this post is probably full of things that makes me look more of an idiot than i am, or something. THough i fidn this reveiw a bit true. but you should have been truthfull and gave it all 0's

Why make this game a naruto and bleach game it was etter when it was naruto ONLY!!!! i used to see sooo many ppl NOT MUCH LAG OCCURRED people didnt use to say STFU noob many of the updates were good but now you made it a naruto bleach game it goes right down the toilet if you make it a naruto game again it might ( I SAID MIGHT!) get players back and right now i ususally see 15 ppl I USE TO SEE 30 or 40 PEOPLE!! and banning me only because i made some1 gm who was gm tsk tsk tsk you coulda just wiped tht 1 person and told me not to make ppl gm without your or demons permission jeez just have some common sense but now that your making a new game and wiped NSOT ask some of the gms how good of a job i was doing when NSOT was a rip without bleach for instince ask modoki we both are good freinds ask lucky samaru fortunetly she or he quit(i can never remember if u were a she or a he mostly i think ur a she) thn ask urself demon was i a good gm u know i was but thn ur game became a upside game naruto and bleach dosent make sense fortunetly NSR is better thn this and it has like 4 different clans but w.e a little tip make the gms tht were from NSOT(ripped from NFV) gms again the game would go so much better
Duelmaster409 wrote:

naa man it use to be good thn demon changed the source but yea it suks because he added a src with bleach and naruto

its a rip anymore its gonna be a non rip game
Airforce.Abdicrib wrote:
its a rip anymore its gonna be a non rip game

I doubt it
Didn't Even see it yet Dammnnn
:3 i'm loosing faith in you with how your acting
Toushiroa wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:

naa man it use to be good thn demon changed the source but yea it suks because he added a src with bleach and naruto

lol yea thats why i stoped playin it but other than that its awsome i used to play it almost everyday
people still post..in this? but to comment. Sorry but i just didnt really like the NFV source he used.. it wasnt my taste in a rip. I dislike Tri Clan..
Kamaro Uchiha wrote:
people still post..in this? but to comment. Sorry but i just didnt really like the NFV source he used.. it wasnt my taste in a rip. I dislike Tri Clan..

O_O NFV would pawn the hell out of this rip ANEH DAY
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:
A true coder doesn't need another source to create a game. One can easily make a game without copy-pasting from another source. This game fails.

Actually the owner of the source is the coder so stop saying we rip, and ALL Anime games based on ANY show, movie, or book/manga are rips so stop complaining and don't flame becuase you spammed a question and was yelled at.

Lols this maybe late but yeah you jackass this game ripped NFV.NFV didnt rip it and hell no the owner of this source did not code this shit.Because if they did theyd be able to make the source lots better Like NFV.sorry to say but you sir are now the Noobokage.OK............Now back too jeeff man what is wrong with you XD SNOT!
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:
A true coder doesn't need another source to create a game. One can easily make a game without copy-pasting from another source. This game fails.

Actually the owner of the source is the coder so stop saying we rip, and ALL Anime games based on ANY show, movie, or book/manga are rips so stop complaining and don't flame becuase you spammed a question and was yelled at.

And any game using ANY procs/codes/icons at ALL is a rip, no exception. That included atleast 98% of ALL games.
LIES............YOU FUCKFACE DSTOP SPEAKING o-o
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:

And any game using ANY procs/codes/icons at ALL is a rip, no exception. That included atleast 98% of ALL games.

And the repeated Icons and/or maps makes it easier to adjust to the environment, and the repeated use of thing such as a few codes makes the game more acceptable and fewer people complain about difficulties in the gameplay, and people who spam ask a question and received multiple answers and continue to ask deserve the reply,"Shut up you noob".

So if you continue to complain I can verify that you are only venting anger and confusion on a game that has an updated map, source, and icons.(Which most of which are original)
DUDE STFU YOU ARE REPLYING TO YOUR OWN REPLIES XD Yes i know this is a bit late
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:

And the repeated Icons and/or maps makes it easier to adjust to the environment, and the repeated use of thing such as a few codes makes the game more acceptable and fewer people complain about difficulties in the gameplay, and people who spam ask a question and received multiple answers and continue to ask deserve the reply,"Shut up you noob".

So if you continue to complain I can verify that you are only venting anger and confusion on a game that has an updated map, source, and icons.(Which most of which are original)
DUDE STFU YOU ARE REPLYING TO YOUR OWN REPLIES XD Yes i know this is a bit late
I know you didnt like the game because it USED to use a NFV source. But get a bit "up to date" Because the last few months it was up, it didnt use that source.
Page: 1 2