Duel Monsters Online

by Kajika
Duel Monsters Online
An online version of the Trading Card Game.
Guys, if you are not gonna talk about good ol' OLB then don't ruin it for everyone else.
o wow and im still fuckin banned form the server -_- u have soulious a.k.a the soul dueliest to blame for it
Lol, community is pretty much a 1. We have ignorant fucks like SoloSoldier and D.T.O who would obviously bring this shit to a game review. DTO, you shouldn't annoy everyone on the server with your fucking shitty typing skills, and your general stupidity. No one cares about you. As for SoloSoldier, you are always the one to start with me or BrokenSouI. You always come out with random insults against one of us being "overrated", etc. Just stfu and stop talking to us then you fucking fogle.
i dont havew shity skills srry and the community knows and love me idk what ur talking about
One Last Breath wrote:
Guys, if you are not gonna talk about good ol' OLB then don't ruin it for everyone else.

I'm still waiting for YOUR vs MINE
This is stupid. I was merley pointing out what he had, through my view wrong. Stop attacking other players through a review.
Aeris Gainsborough wrote:
This is stupid. I was merley pointing out what he had, through my view wrong. Stop attacking other players through a review.

rofl y shoul we cuz we being honesT?
IcewarriorX wrote:
The last 3 posts are proof that the DMO community doesn't deserve a 10.

Lol.

lmfao...what the f*** are you talking about?? People are always complaining, arguing like little b****es for the dumbest reasons there. And so much racism and offensive terms were being used all the times. Especially when a self proclaim leet lose a duel to a noob (n00b, nub, newb) in a rated tourny :|

Agreed. ._.

It's hard to see a so plocamed intelligent player, althrough like 95% is noob.
IcewarriorX wrote:

DMO's Community Is Horrible, did you guys forget that idiot Doctor Doom?

yea that bitch was a racist basturd
lol Community part was funny but oh well, there are nubs everywhere. :(
Get a life, its just a game...
Hey Egy Gods =D
lol
Money over bitches wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

DMO's Community Is Horrible, did you guys forget that idiot Doctor Doom?

Rofl Doctor doom is from fantastic 4 :o
lol
a game with less than 1000 card does not worth playing. a YGO game must have as many cards as possible, and you should know that as a reviewer.
geto utta here this ygo game is a classic so stfu
You guys make me envy the blind.
LittleFire66 wrote:
a game with less than 1000 card does not worth playing. a YGO game must have as many cards as possible, and you should know that as a reviewer.

Haha, bet your from one of those gay manual games.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5