Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
ID:465712

Ok i was banned and i accept that but it was not my fault. I was using my kage bunshin justu that was buged and i didnt knew that. so what i did when i used it was reloging i only used it 2 times.Then people started to killing my clones and i didnt knew they are like real people so they started appearing in the hospital and they duplicate. people came to sound and killed my clones and the ones dead reapeard in hospital and the crops woke up so it was like they duplicate.so then i was reporting this and i was asking for reboot etc.So then the otokami reported me for a good reason but they didn't belev what i was explaining to them.they thought i was making clones to kill my self and gain CL and infinite money but 1.i cant get CL by killing myself and 2.i am poor and i just made 2 clones. then they key banned me so what i did was just log in on my guest so then i sad in ooc that i was sorry but it was not my fault thats all, and then they computer banned me i thinc its called ID banned.ok thts all. i hope someone reed this and if you wont unbanne me now tell me when you wheel. sorry for my english and i cant post in forums i don't know why but thanks for reading.
IP Ban , Hahaha I believe in your story it happened to me once but , not that way they warned me about the Bo-Staff being banned/bugged . I didn't get banned someone should have warned you or you should have said in OOC what's bugged so you could have the info .
How terrible. This staff really needs to get out of their Facist-like ruling ways. It's so very annoying to me when stuff like this happens, then they don't even DO anything about it!

I'm sorry about your account, and it sounds to me like they banned you because you got glitched, which is evidence that they are absolutely ignorant of everything, and most likely mad with power and letting their day-to-day emotions interfere with their powers as a GM.
yea i hope they unnban me soon.
i relly like this game :\
i was just 13 years in that character
same i say rikuskill you are right.
Why was i Banned
my name is

"Phoneutria"
i am from the Spider Clan
I was banned because I used kage bushin in the hospital, and was wondering if I could play again NFF
Dont bother, their GMs are abusive as fuck. This games community is horrible.
I was banned because I used kage bushin, and was wondering if I could permetir General return to play NFF, because I really love this game
i went to the bathroom and i came back and am banned what i do i like this game so can i be unbanned
Can i also get unbanned i mean i was Ip banned for like 3 years for my connection failing and making me relog in the middle of battle.
http://www.byond.com/games/Thomasg21/NarutoFutileEdenV.4
verry good rip and u learn justsus faster dont have to wait for cooldown come and join and spread this everywere. The GM's on This are to currupt. The rip i provided is better trust me.
im sorry that wont happen again my sister click to close the page im sorry server plz uban me my name is Wilson2 TMZ.
lol i got banned too for nothing by the owner just because hes mad against another player and because i say :lol sasuna its not a surprice to see you who ban the people and the reponse of the owner is : thanks to tell to me your mind and i got banned and when i want to talk correctly with the owner in the forum because he banned a lot of player for nothing he start to say a lot of shit immature and stupid like a fucking retard and when i start to speak with inteligence against him he got mad and banned me from the forum (because he's immature and a fucking asshole with any inteligence
idk how i got ban first i wanst play attetion in my computer and then i saw my char death and then i had to go to schol and i putt off him and in other day i was trying to log on i NFF ans see "you was ban-key"so plz uban i wasnt play atention ppl killed my char and i put off my computer cuz i had to go to school account:Wilson12 name char Hyuuga TMZ plz uban me
I was baning becose I recconect a lot time and now i understunt mine leason unban me my nick in game uciha. itachigo I be in this game 11 age old and I realy like this game and unban my very plz
I was banned computer bann plz unban me