ID:47081

Poll: Mac or PC?

Mac 21% (5)
PC 78% (18)

Login to vote.

I used to be a PC / Microsh- I mean Microsoft fan boi back in the day. Then I became aware that Santa really doesn't exist and that you're a retard if you had a PC.

I'm not calling you a retard, I promise.

Hah.

Hahahaha.

But then again.. if it wasn't for Windows I wouldn't have a job.

(I'm a Technology consultant when I'm not doing music/film stuff.. I am forever fixing peoples Windows and PC grievances).

Seriously though. It's okay to be a retard. :)
If you have an honest opinion, do vote your opinion. :) Don't just vote PC to spite me.. or Mac to not be a retard. ;)
I use to use a dell that ran windows but then i bought an I-Mac... nothing wrong with windows though lol cough although i have windows also installed on my mac cough...
There is everything wrong with Windows.

Mac = Innovators.

Windows = Immitators.

Mac = Works.

Windows = Doesn't.

The majority are most unfortunate to have not experienced the benefits of a Mac. Either that or they're too ignorant. So I do believe PC will win this poll. Then again, probably not the best of communities to have instigated this poll. For.. obvious.. reasons. :D
Apple have done their fair share of stealing and buying out companies just to get their ideas.
I like PC. While some of the newer desktops blue screen, I've never had a problem with my laptop.
Just putting this out there: PC != Windows.
PC, because even Macs are personal computers, and so are computers that run Linux -- and desktop computers in general.
I really hate Mac fanboys. It's just a fucking OS like Linux or Windows.
PC, because even Macs are personal computers, and so are computers that run Linux -- and desktop computers in general.

Retard. :)
Narutard :D
Why are there only two options on this poll? My *mum* uses linux. :P
GO MARRY STEVE JOBS YOU TRAITOR! :(

You know. Before Steve Jobs dies from lunatic cancer.