ID:47139

Hey, so anybody who does not follow the forum probably would like to know whats going on with NarutoGOA, Basically i took a couple months of in order to really enjoy the summer but along that break I decided on the direction I wanted the game to take. So basically by Aug31 expect NarutoGOA to come back, as version 1.20, no longer in the Open Beta. This will be the polished full release.

On that note, as with the alpha the end of the beta marks the end of those character saves as balance will be completly retweaked to make the game more fun and less grindy, so if you dont visit the forum heres me breaking bad news to you, characters are being wiped for the first time in over a year.

Anyway version 1.20 will have the following new features:

-Save server has been upgraded to version 3.0 which is a MySQL based, and very efficient model. It will allow for very low lag and database functionality out of your save information. The biggest reason this is important is because the old save server had a huge amount of bandwidth overhead and this new system will be much more efficient.

-New Interface: GOA has moved forward and come up with a new more professional and less 3.5 styled interface. Its not finalized yet but any functionality that exists will be user friendly as opposed to the way things were where oldbies would set .click macros and new players would be out of luck.

-New AI: The AI has been completely redone, AI can function in squads or it can function separately but AI controlled opponents fight more realistically like actual players, they are smart enough to use nearly any skill in the game and can be scaled to any level and allocate their skillpoints just like a real player would, leaving you with a vast array of opponents who are as unpredictable and yet fair as a real player. AI also have been made to play a real part in the game play of Naruto GOA, on missions you will often be ambushed by enemy ninjas trying to stop you from accomplishing your mission. This will encourage players who want to do high rank missions to play in squads.

-New Faction System: Your going to see the same 3 starting villages, but also the ability to branch out to invite only, player run factions such as Akatsuki, Hidden Rain, Hidden Cloud, Hidden Grass and etc. Any cannon faction will be coded in, but real players have to found a village.

-New War System: Wars are important, now what happens is that instead of being every X minutes, wars are waged by a village when its members throw a vote to go to war with a specific opponent. Then once a war is waged players chose to participate or not, the village that is outnumbered will also be prompted if they want to ask for assistance from an ally faction, this will allow you to pick one faction that will be able to join your cause to the point of evening out the teams. The loser of a war has its economy handicapped for a few hours, in that missions pay less. The winner of a war has the opposite effect of economic prosperity for a few hours.

-Balance Overhaul, New Jutsu, New Passive Tree and more.

Expect NarutoGOA back up by the End of August.

Also to those who are upset that they lost their character, this video was posted shortly after the pwipe news was mentioned on the forum. It might help you feel better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXsmJgL471Y
Lmfao at the video, That AI system sounds pretty interesting, I hope all goes well with the update.
Lol @ Cheech's video
I was the only one commenting Cheech's video. Wut da fux. D:
8==============3
yea good luck sadly i will play but the true sad thing is that training system gets me bored fast still love da game dou :D
Great, Great, we are looking forward to it.
I don't really like anime but you can make any game good :P I'll give it a try once it's out
but dan can i suggest a different training method like jutsu training can level you up or some kind of self spar almost like BLN soemthing along the road other then getting KO'ed all the time thats how 70% people lose intrest.
Naruto0727 wrote:
but dan can i suggest a different training method like jutsu training can level you up or some kind of self spar almost like BLN soemthing along the road other then getting KO'ed all the time thats how 70% people lose intrest.

i guarantee u the training doesn't makes %70 percent of the GOA community lose interest
okay i was alittle overboard on that about 10-20% though.
No one who doesn't follow the forum cares about GOA.
Vellianbriads wrote:
Naruto0727 wrote:

i guarantee u the training doesn't makes %70 percent of the GOA community lose interest

I'm trying to figure out what you just said...But it's so hard.
I think he was trying to say that 70 percent of the people didnt care how dull the training was o_O atleast i think
master dan sorry to say but goa is going down ppl dont like it no more my opinion so dont get mad about fix it
Squeegy wrote:
No one who doesn't follow the forum cares about GOA.

No actually, ive had like 5 pages a day from people who didnt get the news from the forum.

Also about the training etc etc, with the new AI and mission system you can gain experience from killing mobs so you dont need to pvp in order to level up which is what most people took issue with.
i dont go on fourms ...
Naruto0727 wrote:
i dont go on fourms ...

Thats funny, im sure i seen you on the anime forum, bleach avatar? yeh thats you <_<
Might play-maybe. Good luck none the less.
not on his fourms .

and what da hell is Bleach Avatar?
Page: 1 2